St David's School, Middlesex (Q7592943)

Summary from English Wikipedia (enwiki)

St David's School was an independent girls' school in Ashford (historically in Middlesex, but from 1965 in the district of Spelthorne in Surrey), England. The school was originally established in London in 1716 as the British Charity School or Welsh Charity School. It was located in a purpose-built home on Clerkenwell Green from 1738, before moving to Gray's Inn Road in 1772, and eventually to Ashford in 1857. It was at first a boys' school, and then from 1758 co-educational, but from 1882 it began to admit girls only and became known as the Welsh Girls' School. It changed its name to St David's School in 1967, and closed in 2009.

Wikidata location: 51.4385, -0.4683 view on OSM or edit on OSM

matches

login to upload wikidata tags

no matches found

Search criteria from Wikidata

view with query.wikidata.org

school building (Q1244442) building=school
school (Q3914) amenity=school
building (Q41176) building, building=yes

Search criteria from categories

Defunct schools in Surrey building=school, amenity=school, site=school, building=college, type=site, amenity=college
Defunct schools in the London Borough of Camden building=school, amenity=school, site=school, building=college, type=site, amenity=college
Defunct schools in the London Borough of Islington building=school, amenity=school, site=school, building=college, type=site, amenity=college