William A. Clark House (Q8003926)

Summary from English Wikipedia (enwiki)

The William A. Clark House, nicknamed "Clark's Folly", was a mansion located at 962 Fifth Avenue on the northeast corner of its intersection with East 77th Street on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City. It was demolished in 1927 and replaced with a luxury apartment building (960 Fifth Avenue).

Wikidata location: 40.7752, -73.9647 view on OSM or edit on OSM

matches

login to upload wikidata tags

no matches found

Search criteria from Wikidata

view with query.wikidata.org

building (Q41176) building=yes, building

Search criteria from categories

Houses completed in 1907 historic=manor, building=country_house
Houses in Manhattan historic=manor, building=country_house