Little Aston Golf Club is an 18 hole members golf club located within the Little Aston Park Private Estate in Sutton Coldfield, England which has hosted a variety of leading professional and amateur tournaments including the Schweppes PGA Close Championship and the Brabazon Trophy.
Muckley Corner is a small village and area of Hammerwich in Lichfield District of Staffordshire, England. The area is located on the A5 (Watling Street). It is on the border of the boroughs of Walsall and Lichfield.
Hilton is a village in Staffordshire, England. It lies within the parish of Wall, about three miles from Lichfield. It is formed around two roads, Cranebrook Lane and Pouk Lane. The M6 Toll motorway, opened in 2003, passes through Hilton.
Lichfield () is a cathedral city and civil parish in Staffordshire, England. Lichfield is situated roughly 18 miles (29 km) south-east of the county town of Stafford, 8.1 miles (13.0 km) south-east of Rugeley, 9 miles (14 km) north-east of Walsall, 7.9 miles (12.7 km) north-west of Tamworth and 13 miles (21 km) south-west of Burton Upon Trent. At the time of the 2011 Census, the population was estimated at 32,219 and the wider Lichfield District at 100,700.
Lichfield Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral in Lichfield, Staffordshire, England, the only medieval English cathedral with three spires. It is the seat of the Diocese of Lichfield, which covers Staffordshire, much of Shropshire, and parts of the Black Country and West Midlands. It is headed by its current Bishop of Lichfield, Michael Ipgrave, who was appointed in 2016. It is a Grade I listed building.
Streethay is an English village in the civil parish of Fradley and Streethay adjoining the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire on the east side of the West Coast Main Line railway. The parish council is a joint one with Fradley.
Burntwood is a former mining town and civil parish in the Lichfield District in Staffordshire, England, approximately 4 miles (6 km) west of Lichfield and north east of Brownhills. The town had a population of 26,049 and forms part of Lichfield district. The town forms one of the largest urbanised parishes in England. Samuel Johnson opened an academy in nearby Edial in 1736. The town is home to the smallest park (opened to commemorate the marriage of the Prince of Wales in 1863) in the UK, Prince's Park, which is located next to Christ Church on the junction of Farewell Lane and Church Road. The town expanded in the nineteenth century around the coal mining industry.
Lichfield (UK: ) is a local government district in Staffordshire, England. It is administered by Lichfield District Council, based in Lichfield.
Colton is a village and civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England. It is situated just outside the town of Rugeley off the B5013 road which heads towards Uttoxeter to the north.
Harlaston is a village and civil parish in Staffordshire, England. It lies on the River Mease, about 5 miles (8 km) north of Tamworth. There is an Early English church, dedicated to St Matthew, and a public house, the White Lion.
Lichfield City is one of two railway stations serving the city of Lichfield, in Staffordshire, England. It is situated in the city-centre, and is towards the northern end of the Cross-City Line 17+1⁄4 miles (27.8 km) northeast of Birmingham New Street. The station, and all trains serving it, are operated by West Midlands Railway. The other station serving Lichfield is Lichfield Trent Valley, on the city outskirts.
Rugeley Trent Valley is a railway station located on the outskirts of Rugeley in Staffordshire, England. It is one of two stations serving Rugeley, the other being Rugeley Town. It is on the eastern side of the town close to the Rugeley Trent Valley Trading Estate and located close to the River Trent. West Midlands Trains operate the station, and all trains serving it.
Fazeley is an industrial town and civil parish in the Lichfield District in Staffordshire, England. Fazeley is located on the outskirts of Tamworth and the civil parish of Fazeley also includes Mile Oak and Bonehill. Fazeley forms part of the Tamworth Built-up area.
Kings Bromley is a village and civil parish in Staffordshire, England on the junction of the A515 and the A513 roads. The village lies in Lichfield District, and the council ward of Kings Bromley had a population of 1,651 at the time of the 2001 census. (although this area covers a few other small settlements in addition to the parish of Kings Bromley itself, including the villages of Hamstall Ridware and Elmhurst). The parish was in Offlow Hundred.
Elford is a village and civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England. It is on the east bank of the River Tame, about 5 miles (8 km) east of the City of Lichfield and 5 miles north of Tamworth.
Weeford is a village and civil parish in the Lichfield district of Staffordshire, England. According to the 2011 Census, the parish had a population of 215, an increase from 202 in the 2001 Census.
Mavesyn Ridware is a village and civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England. The parish had a population of 1,048 in 2001, increasing to 1,128 at the 2011 Census. It includes the villages of Hill Ridware, Rake End, Pipe Ridware and Blithbury, all of which lie between the River Trent and a small tributary, the River Blithe. To the east is the parish of Hamstall Ridware and to the south the larger village of Armitage.
Clifton Campville is a village, former manor and civil parish in Staffordshire, England. It lies on the River Mease, about 10 miles (16 km) east of the City of Lichfield, 6 miles (10 km) west of Measham and 7 miles (11 km) north of Tamworth. The village lies close to Staffordshire's borders with Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Warwickshire. The parish, which includes Haunton village, had a population of 912 at the 2011 census. There is a fine gothic church, dedicated to St Andrew, and listed Grade I. The village pub, The Green Man, is also a historic building.
Hammerwich is a small village and civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England, south-east of Burntwood.
Wall is a small village and civil parish in Staffordshire, England, just south of Lichfield. It lies on the site of the Roman settlement of Letocetum.
Shenstone railway station is a railway station on Station Road, in the village of Shenstone, in Staffordshire, England. It is situated on the Cross-City Line between Redditch and Lichfield via Birmingham.
Alrewas ( AWL-ri-wəs) is a village and civil parish in the Lichfield District of Staffordshire, England.
Edingale is a village and civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England. It lies on the River Mease, around 7 miles (11 km) north of Tamworth. Historically, the village is shared with Derbyshire. In 2001 the parish had a population of 598, increasing to 632 at the 2011 census.
Whittington is a village and civil parish which lies approximately 3 miles south east of Lichfield, in the Lichfield district of Staffordshire, England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 2,591, increasing to 2,603 at the 2011 Census. The parish council is a joint one with Fisherwick. The Coventry Canal borders the village to the north and east.
Lichfield Trent Valley is a railway station on the outskirts of the city of Lichfield in Staffordshire, England. It is one of two stations in Lichfield, the other being Lichfield City in the city-centre. It is a split-level station, with low level platforms served by the Trent Valley section of the West Coast Main Line, and a single high level platform, which is the northern terminus of the Cross-City Line.
Longdon is a village and civil parish in the District of Lichfield, Staffordshire, England.
Shenstone is a large village and civil parish in The Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England, located between Lichfield and Sutton Coldfield. The parish also contains the village of Stonnall.
Thorpe Constantine is a small village and civil parish in Staffordshire, England. It lies about 6 miles (10 km) north-east of Tamworth and 6 miles south-west of Measham. The nucleus of the parish is the Thorpe estate.
Hamstall Ridware is a village and civil parish in the Lichfield district of Staffordshire, England. It is in the Trent Valley, and lies close to the villages of Hill Ridware, Mavesyn Ridware and Pipe Ridware. It is eight miles north of the city of Lichfield, and four miles east of Rugeley. The hamlet of Olive Green lies to the east of the village at grid reference SK116187.
The Diocese of Lichfield is a Church of England diocese in the Province of Canterbury, England. The bishop's seat is located in the Cathedral Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Saint Chad in the city of Lichfield. The diocese covers 4,516 km2 (1,744 sq mi) of several counties: almost all of Staffordshire, northern Shropshire, a significant portion of the West Midlands, and very small portions of Warwickshire and Powys (Wales).
Drayton Manor Resort is a family theme park, zoo and accommodation in the grounds of the former Drayton Manor, in Drayton Bassett, Staffordshire, England, UK. It covers 180 acres (73 hectares), of which about 113 acres (46 hectares) are in use, and hosts about 1.5 million people each year. It is the fourth-largest amusement park in the UK by land area at 280 acres (110 hectares). The park is also home to Thomas Land and Drayton Manor Zoo, home to over 500 animals, including Red pandas, Eurasian lynx, Sumatran tigers and a variety of monkeys and gibbons.
Hints is a small village and civil parish between Lichfield and Tamworth in southeastern Staffordshire, within Lichfield local government district. The village is on the line of Watling Street, which was formerly the A5, but the A5 now runs in a cutting north of the village. The name of the parish council is Hints with Canwell. The parish church is dedicated to St Bartholomew.
Drayton Bassett is a village and civil parish since 1974 in Lichfield District in Staffordshire, England. The village is on the Heart of England Way, a footpath. Much of the housing is clustered together but more than half is 20th century in the parish as a whole. In the parish is Drayton Manor Theme Park, occupying a large minority of its land.
Haunton is a village in Staffordshire, England. It lies on the River Mease, about 7 miles (11 km) north of Tamworth, 1½ miles east of Harlaston and 1 mile west of Clifton Campville where population details as taken at the 2011 census can be found.
The Church of St Chad is a parish church in the area of Stowe in the north of the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire, in the United Kingdom. It is a Grade II* Listed Building. The church is located to the north of Stowe Pool on St Chad's Road. The current building dates back to the 12th century although extensive restorations and additions have been made in the centuries since.
Alrewas railway station was a station on the South Staffordshire Railway, which operated in the West Midlands county of Staffordshire, in England. The station was located next to a level crossing, although the road, now the A513, currently crosses over the still extant line on a bridge in Alrewas.
The Armed Forces Memorial is a national memorial in the United Kingdom, dedicated to the 16,000 servicemen and women of the British Armed Forces killed on duty or through terrorist action since after the Second World War. It is within the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire.
Armitage is a village in Staffordshire, England on the south side of the Trent and Mersey Canal south just outside of the market town of Rugeley and north of the city of Lichfield, and noteworthy for the Armitage Shanks sanitary porcelain factory. With the adjacent village of Handsacre, it forms the parish of Armitage with Handsacre. The area of Armitage with Handsacre had a population of 5,335 at the 2011 Census.
Armitage railway station was a station on the Trent Valley Line, part of what is now known as the West Coast Main Line, and served the village of Armitage, Staffordshire, England.
Armitage with Handsacre is a civil parish in the Lichfield district of Staffordshire, England. It includes the villages of Armitage and Handsacre, and in 2001 had a population of 5,181, rising to 5,335 at the 2011 Census.
Beacon Park is a public park in the centre of the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire, in the United Kingdom. The park was created in 1859 when the Museum Gardens were laid out adjacent to the newly built Free Museum and Library. The park has since been extended in stages and now forms 69 acres (28 ha) of open parkland in the city centre. The park is in the northwest of the city centre and to the west of the Cathedral Close across the road from the Garden of Remembrance.
The Bishop's Palace is a 17th-century building situated in the north-east corner of the Cathedral Close in Lichfield, Staffordshire in England.
The Bourne Brook or Black Brook, as it is known in its upper reaches, is a tributary of the River Tame in Staffordshire, England.
Brownhills West railway station is a heritage railway station on the Chasewater Railway in Staffordshire. It is the western terminus of the Chasewater Railway. The present facilities were constructed in the early 2000s after the original station, at a different location, stood in the way of the M6 Toll motorway.
Chasetown (Church Street) is a heritage railway station on the Chasewater Railway. It is the north-eastern terminus of the line and consists of a single platform with a run-round loop. The station was constructed in 2000 as part of the extension of the line, that was undertaken following the construction of the M6 Toll Motorway. There are no station buildings.
Chasewater is a reservoir located in the parish of Burntwood and the district of Lichfield in Staffordshire, England. Originally known as Norton Pool and Cannock Chase Reservoir, it was created as a canal feeder reservoir in 1797. The reservoir was created to directly supply the Wyrley and Essington Canal and maintain levels in the 160-mile (260 km) Birmingham Canal Network. During a period of great industrial growth in the Black Country region the maintenance of water levels in canal infrastructure was essential and Chasewater was in great demand. As canals became less essential for transport of goods during the mid-20th century, the reservoir diversified and became a popular public amenity with activities such as water-skiing, sailing, wakeboarding and cycling. Chasewater is the third largest reservoir by volume in the county of Staffordshire and the largest canal feeder reservoir in the West Midlands.
Chasewater Heaths is a heritage railway station on the Chasewater Railway in Burntwood, Staffordshire. It has station building facilities, including a cafe; and a recently rebuilt signal box. To the west is Norton Lakeside Halt and to the east is the terminus, Chasetown (Church Street).
The Chasewater Railway is a former colliery railway running round the shores of Chasewater in Staffordshire, England. It is now operated as a heritage railway.
Christ Church is a parish church in Lichfield, Staffordshire in the United Kingdom. The church is situated in Leamonsley in the south west area of the city. The church is of Anglican denomination and serves a parish made up of Leamonsley, Sandfields and Lower Sandford Street areas of the city.
The Church of St Andrew is a Grade I listed church in the village of Clifton Campville, Staffordshire. It was built in the 13th and 14th centuries. The tall spire is a notable feature, visible from a great distance.
The Church of St Michael and All Angels is a parish church and Grade I listed building in the village of Hamstall Ridware, Staffordshire. The church is situated in a remote position to the north of the village accessed by a 250 m (820 ft) pathway through pasture land. The church is situated on a gentle slope 160 m (520 ft) west of the River Blithe. The church was founded in 1130—1150 but the majority of the present church was built of ashlar sandstone in the 14th and 15th centuries.
The Church of St Nicholas is a Grade I listed parish church in the village of Mavesyn Ridware, Staffordshire, England. The church is situated at the eastern end of the village approximately 370 m (1,210 ft) north of the River Trent and just to the north of the Gatehouse of the former ancient Manor House. Although medieval in origin the church was partly demolished in 1782 leaving only the north aisle and west tower remaining from the older structure. The church is one of only 12 Grade I listed buildings in Lichfield District. It is listed as such as it is a complete example of a late 18th-century church rebuilding including a very rare late 18th-century and early 19th-century conversion of a medieval aisle to the former church into a family chapel with neo-medieval fittings and monuments.
Croxall is a hamlet and former civil parish in England that was historically in Derbyshire, but since 1895 has been part of Edingale parish, Staffordshire. The settlement today is mainly the Church of England parish church of St John and Croxall Hall. Population details for the 2011 census can be found under the civil parish.
Croxall Lakes is a nature reserve located between the villages of Croxall and Alrewas, Staffordshire, in the United Kingdom. The nature reserve comprises two lakes and grassland between them. The lakes were formed through the quarrying of sand and gravel deposits, these excavations subsequently flooded and were then restored to create the nature reserve. The site is managed by Staffordshire Wildlife Trust and owned by the National Forest Company. The reserve is an important stop off point for a wide variety of migrating birds due to its location at the meeting point of three rivers, the Trent, Tame and Mease.
Curborough and Elmhurst is a civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England. The hamlets of Curborough and Elmhurst, that make up the parish, lie just north of the City of Lichfield, and are separated from each other by the West Coast Main Line. The parish council is a joint one with Farewell and Chorley. Curborough's name derives from Old English. The words for mill stream in Old English were 'cweorn burna,' and likely referred to Curborough brook.
Elmhurst is a small village in Curborough and Elmhurst civil parish within Lichfield District, in Staffordshire, England. It lies approximately 1.5 miles north of Lichfield.
Erasmus Darwin House in Lichfield, Staffordshire is the former home of the English poet and physician Erasmus Darwin, grandfather of naturalist Charles Darwin. The house is a Grade I listed building, and is now a writer's house museum commemorating Erasmus Darwin's life.
Farewell and Chorley is a civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England. The villages of Farewell and Chorley, that make up the parish, lie 3 or 4 miles north-west of the City of Lichfield. The parish council is a joint one with Curborough and Elmhurst.
Fazeley Junction (grid reference SK202020) is the name of the canal junction where the authorised Birmingham and Fazeley Canal terminates and meets the Coventry Canal at Fazeley, near Tamworth, Staffordshire, England.
Fisherwick is a civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England. Located about 4 miles (6 km) east of the City of Lichfield, the parish does not include a village, just a scattered collection of farms and houses. The ancient settlement, dating back to the 12th century, and the manor of Fisherwick Park no longer exist. The parish council is a joint one with Whittington.
Fradley is a village in the Lichfield District, in the county of Staffordshire, England. It is in the civil parish of Fradley and Streethay whose population at the 2011 census was 3,753.
Fradley Junction (grid reference SK140139) is a canal junction between Fradley and Alrewas near Lichfield, Staffordshire, England and the point at which the Coventry Canal joins the Trent and Mersey Canal. It opened in 1790, and several of the buildings around it, including The Swan public house, are grade II listed structures.
Freeford Manor (previously known as Freeford Hall) is a privately owned 18th-century country house at Freeford, near Lichfield, Staffordshire. It is the home of the Dyott family and is a Grade II listed building.
Gentleshaw is a village and hamlet in Staffordshire located about 5.8 miles (9.3 km) from Lichfield and about 6.3 miles (10.1 km) from Rugeley, and about 2.3 miles (3.7 km) north of Burntwood. Although it is now part of Longdon civil parish, it has a Parish Church and a primary school. Population details as taken at the 2011 census can be found under Longdon.
Hill Ridware is a small village in the civil parish of Mavesyn Ridware in the Lichfield District of Staffordshire, England. It is the largest settlement in the parish with a population of 857 at the 2011 Census. Situated across the River Trent from Rugeley, it is on the B5104 north of Armitage.
Hopwas is a village in Staffordshire, England. It lies along the North West borders of Tamworth Borough (along the River Tame to the east and Dunstall Lane to the south of Hopwas) and 5 miles (8 km) east of Lichfield. It is situated where the A51 road crosses both the River Tame and the Coventry Canal. Although adjacent to the Borough of Tamworth, the village is part of the parish of Wigginton and Hopwas within Lichfield District.
Huddlesford Junction (grid reference SK150095) is a canal junction at the original north-eastern limit of the Wyrley and Essington Canal where it met the Coventry Canal, near Lichfield, in Staffordshire, England.
King Edward VI School, Lichfield, is a co-educational comprehensive school near the heart of the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire, England. The school is a co-educational comprehensive school maintained by Staffordshire Education Authority and admits pupils from the age of 11 (Year 7), with most electing to continue their education into the Sixth Form, leaving at 18 (Year 13). In the main school (Years 7–11), the published admissions number is 214 pupils for each year group. In total there are in excess of 1400 pupils on roll.
Lichfield City Football Club is a football club based in Lichfield, Staffordshire, England. They are members of the Midland League Premier Division and play at the City Ground.
The Lichfield Canal Aqueduct is a potentially navigable aqueduct over the M6 Toll Motorway, just to the west of Lichfield and north of Birmingham, England. The aqueduct is unwatered; it was constructed at the same time as the motorway in anticipation of the restoration of the Lichfield Canal.
Lichfield Cathedral School is an independent day school in the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire, England. It traces its lineage to the 14th century when Lichfield Cathedral made provisions to educate its choristers. The school in its current form now educates over 400 boys and girls from nursery to sixth form. While the school still serves its primary purpose of educating choristers of the cathedral, it is open to pupils of all faiths.
Lichfield Clock Tower or Friary Clock Tower is a 19th-century Grade II listed clock tower located on 'The Friary' south of Festival Gardens in the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire in the United Kingdom.
Lichfield Museum, formerly known as "Lichfield Heritage Centre", is dedicated to the history and heritage of the city of Lichfield. The museum is located on the south side of the market square on the second floor of St Mary's Church in the centre of Lichfield, Staffordshire in the United Kingdom.
Minster Pool is a reservoir located between Bird Street and Dam Street in the heart of the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire in the United Kingdom. The pool lies directly south of Lichfield Cathedral and historically has been important to the defence of the Cathedral Close. The pool was originally formed in the 11th century when a boggy stream was dammed at its eastern end to drive a mill on Dam Street. The pool was used as a mill pond and fishery until 1856 when the mill was demolished; it has since been retained for public amenity.
The National Memorial Arboretum is a British site of national remembrance at Alrewas, near Lichfield, Staffordshire. Its objective is to honour the fallen, recognise service and sacrifice, and foster pride in the British Armed Forces and civilian community.
Prince's Park is located in the Staffordshire town of Burntwood and is featured in the Guinness Book of Records for being the smallest park in the United Kingdom.
The River Blithe is a river in Staffordshire, England. It is a tributary of the River Trent and runs for around 18 miles from source to its confluence with the River Trent.
Stowe Pool is a reservoir located in the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire. Formerly a fishery (along with nearby Bishop's Pool and Minister Pool), Stowe Pool was turned into a reservoir in 1856 by the South Staffordshire Waterworks Co. Before 1856, Stowe Pool existed as a mill pond, with Stowe mill located just to the west of St Chad’s Church. Since 1968 the reservoir has not been used for supply and is now a public amenity used for recreation purposes. Stowe Pool is a designated SSSI site as it is home to the native white-clawed crayfish.
Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum is a biographical museum and bookshop located in the centre of the city of Lichfield, Staffordshire, in England. The building is a Grade I listed building situated at the corner of Market Street and Breadmarket Street opposite the market square.
St Mary's Church is a city centre church in Lichfield, Staffordshire in the United Kingdom, located on the south side of the market square. A church is reputed to have been on the present site since at least 1150 but the current building dates from 1870 and is a Grade II* listed building. The church was remodelled in the early 1980s and again in 1997-1999 and now serves a variety of purposes including Lichfield Library and Tourist Information on the ground floor, and on the top floor, The Hub at St Mary's is now home to a speciality coffee shop, art gallery, treasury exhibition and performing arts space.
St Michael on Greenhill is a parish church in Lichfield, Staffordshire in the United Kingdom, located on the high ground of Greenhill in the east of the city. A church has been on the present site since at least 1190 but the current building dates mainly from the restoration of 1842–43. The churchyard is one of five ancient burial grounds in England and is one of the largest churchyards in the country at 9 acres (36,000 m2).
The Staffordshire Regiment Museum is a military museum in Staffordshire, England, preserving the history of the Staffordshire Regiment (The Prince of Wales's), its antecedent regiments and its successor regiment, the Mercian Regiment, from 1705 to the present. The Staffordshire Regiment was an Infantry regiment of the British Army, formed in 1959 by the amalgamation of the South Staffordshire Regiment and the North Staffordshire Regiment.
Stonnall is a large village in Staffordshire, England, close to Shenstone, Brownhills, Walsall Wood and Aldridge. It is divided into Upper Stonnall, Stonnall and Lower Stonnall — Upper Stonnall partly lies in the Metropolitan Borough of Walsall; the remainder of the village is in the district of Lichfield.
Swinfen and Packington is a civil parish in Lichfield District, Staffordshire, England. The parish was newly formed in 1934 by division from Weeford. The parish includes the hamlet of Swinfen, and contains several listed buildings, including Packington Hall.
The Friary School (formerly Friary Grange) is a mixed secondary school and sixth form located in Lichfield, Staffordshire, England. The school became an arts and sports college in 2006 and despite this status being withdrawn by the DofE in 2010 the subjects remain high-profile in the school and local community.
Upper Longdon is a village within the civil parish of Longdon and is in the District of Lichfield of the English county of Staffordshire.
Wigginton is a village in the district of Lichfield, in Staffordshire, England. The population was included in the 2011 census with that of Tamworth, about 2 miles (3 km) to the north.
Huddlesford is a village 2 km east of the city of Lichfield, in the English county of Staffordshire. Population details as taken at the 2011 census can be found under Whittington. It is bisected by the Trent Valley Line (part of the West Coast Main Line). Most of the population live on narrowboats around Huddlesford canal junction.
Erasmus Darwin Academy (previously Chasetown High School then Chasetown Specialist Sports College) is a coeducational secondary school and sixth form with academy status located in the Chasetown area of Burntwood in Staffordshire, England.
Hammerwich railway station is a disused station on the South Staffordshire Line. It opened in 1849. It closed as part of the Beeching Axe in January 1965. The station was built and served by the South Staffordshire Railway, which later became London, Midland and Scottish Railway (through amalgamation of the London and North Western Railway).
The Lichfield Garrick is a modern, purpose built theatre in Lichfield, a city in Staffordshire, England.
Nether Stowe School is an 11–18 mixed secondary school and sixth form with academy status in Lichfield, Staffordshire, England. It was established in 1964.
Norton Lakeside Halt railway station is a heritage railway station on the Chasewater Railway in Staffordshire. It is a simple halt, consisting of a single platform, with no station building and no loops or sidings. It is situated in Chasewater Country Park. To the west is Brownhills West railway station and to the east is Chasewater Heaths railway station.
Streetly railway station is a disused station on the Midland Railway in England. It was opened in 1879 and closed in 1965, although the track through the station is still in use for freight.
St Chad's Church is in the village of Hopwas, Staffordshire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Tamworth, the archdeaconry of Lichfield and the diocese of Lichfield. Its benefice is combined with those of St Editha, Tamworth, St Francis, Leyfields, and St Andrew, Kettlebrook. The church is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building.
St Peter's Church, Elford is a parish church in the village of Elford, Staffordshire in the United Kingdom. The church is situated on the eastern edge of the village on the north bank of the River Tame. The church is a Grade II* Listed Building. A church has stood on the current site since Norman times but the current building predominantly dates from the mid-19th century.
The Rawlett School is a secondary school with academy status located on the outskirts of Tamworth, a market town in Staffordshire, England. It was previously known as Rawlett Community Sports College and, before that, as Rawlett High School. The school is sponsored by the Academies Enterprise Trust. Rawlett educates around 1,250 students aged 11–16. The headteacher is Heather McLachlan. The catchment includes Tamworth, Fazeley, Mile Oak, Elford, Hopwas, Riverside, Coton Green and Gillway.
Swinfen Hall is an 18th-century country mansion house, now converted into a hotel, situated at Swinfen, in the Lichfield District of Staffordshire in England. It is a Grade II* listed building.