Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
23 candidates found (18 with multiple matches)
[Filter: only multiple matches]
Language order preference. edit
The Pabst Building was a 14-story, 235-foot (72 m) tall neo-gothic high-rise building in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Built in 1891, it was Milwaukee's first skyscraper, and was the tallest building in Milwaukee until the Milwaukee City Hall was finished four years later. It was demolished in 1981, and the 100 East Wisconsin Building now occupies the site.
Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory (Q2745210) more than one candidate found [show on map]
Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory (Mitchell Park Domes or The Domes) is a conservatory located at Mitchell Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. It is owned and operated by the Milwaukee County Park System, and replaced the original Milwaukee Conservatory which stood from 1898 to 1955. The three domes display a large variety of plant life.
Trimborn Farm is a Victorian era estate located in Greendale, Wisconsin and owned by Milwaukee County. Spanning 7.5 acres (18.5 hectares) and nine buildings, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The farm is also a State Historic Site and designated Milwaukee County Landmark.
NRHP reference number: 80000170
The Victorious Charge is a public artwork by American artist John S. Conway located on the Court of Honor on West Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The 1898 bronze sculpture is 9'10" high and sits on a 20' square granite pedestal.
The Golda Meir School (originally Fourth Street School) for gifted and talented students is a Milwaukee Public Schools district elementary, middle, and high school in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The school offers classes for students in grades three through eleven. It was renamed in honor of Golda Meir, the fourth Prime Minister of Israel, who attended the institution from 1906 to 1912. There are two campuses: the lower campus and the upper campus. The lower campus building is a National Historic Landmark, designated in 1990 for its association with Meir.
NRHP reference number: 84003720; website: http://www5.milwaukee.k12.wi.us/school/goldameir/
The University School of Milwaukee (USM) is a private pre-kindergarten through secondary preparatory school located on 123 acres (0.50 km2) in River Hills and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was founded as the German-English Academy. USM is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS) and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
Wauwatosa East High School is a comprehensive four-year public high school in the city of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. It is part of the Wauwatosa School District. The school was originally known as Wauwatosa Senior High School until the opening of Wauwatosa West High School in September 1961. The first graduating class of Wauwatosa East High School was in June 1962. Today, the school is often colloquially referred to as Tosa East.
Brown Deer Park Golf Course is a public golf course maintained as part of the Milwaukee County Park System. The course was designed in 1929 by George Hanson. Since then, the course has been partially redesigned, the clubhouse has become a historic site and the course was the fourth and final course to host the U.S. Bank Championship in Milwaukee, a PGA Tour event that was held from 1968 to 2009 (the event was played at Brown Deer from 1994 to 2009). Located on the northwest side of the city of Milwaukee (not in Brown Deer), the course is surrounded by trees and features deep rough. Many famous golfers have played tournaments at the southeastern Wisconsin course. Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Lee Trevino, and Ed Sneed have all competed here at some point in their careers. In 1996, Tiger Woods made his pro debut at the course when he played in the Greater Milwaukee Open. Despite making a hole-in-one on the 14th hole, he finished tied for 60th and took home $2,544 in earnings. Although the course no longer hosts a PGA Tour event, it remains the premiere course in the Milwaukee County Park System.
Dominican High School is a private, Catholic high school in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, United States. It is in, but not funded by, the Archdiocese of Milwaukee as a college preparatory high school.
Cudahy High School is a public high school which serves Cudahy, Wisconsin, a suburb of Milwaukee in southeastern Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. It is the only high school in the Cudahy School District.
Cass Street Park is a public art work by American artist Marina Lee, located on the east side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin at 1647 N. Cass St. The work was created as part of a revitalization effort.
The Thomas A. Greene Memorial Museum, also known as Greene Geological Museum or Greene Museum, is a mineral and fossil museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin administered by the Department of Geosciences at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee. The current curator is Dr. Stephen Q. Dornbos, a paleontologist and Associate Professor of Geosciences at UWM.
NRHP reference number: 93001615
Pius XI High School is a private Catholic high school located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Its enrollment is approximately 900.
West Allis Central High School is a public high school in West Allis, Wisconsin, located on West Lincoln Avenue and South 84th Street. The school boundaries are the city of West Allis, village of West Milwaukee and portions of New Berlin and Greenfield. Central's cross-town rival is Nathan Hale High School.
Midsummer Carnival Shaft is a public artwork by American artist Alfred C. Clas located in the Court of Honor, in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. It is on Wisconsin Avenue, between N. 8th and N. 11th Streets.
University Club Tower is a condominium tower in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. At 446 feet, it is the third tallest building in Wisconsin and the tallest residential building. It is located in Milwaukee's East Town neighborhood adjacent to the Lake Michigan shoreline.
The Charles Allis Art Museum is a museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Charles Allis House.
The Pabst Theater is an indoor concert venue and landmark of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. Colloquially known as "the Pabst", the theater hosts about 100 events per year. Built in 1895, it is the fourth-oldest continuously operating theater in the United States, and has presented such notables as pianist Sergei Rachmaninoff, actor Laurence Olivier, and ballerina Anna Pavlova, as well as various current big-name musical acts.
NRHP reference number: 72000063
Whitnall High School is a comprehensive secondary school located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. It is a part of the Whitnall School District. It is named for Charles B. Whitnall, the first Socialist City Treasurer of Milwaukee and the architect of Milwaukee County's renowned system of public parks.
The Daniel Hoan Memorial Bridge is a tied-arch bridge that connects Interstate 794 in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to the Lake Freeway across the Milwaukee River inlet. Originally called the Harbor Bridge, it was renamed after Daniel Hoan, a Socialist, and one of the longest serving mayors of Milwaukee.
The Charles Allis House (also known as the Charles Allis Art Library) is a historic house located at 1630 East Royall Place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is locally significant due to its association with Charles Allis, who took a deep interest in art and was the first president of the Milwaukee Art Society and a trustee of the Layton Art Gallery, among other things.
NRHP reference number: 75000072
Casimir Pulaski High School is a public high school located on 2500 W Oklahoma Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Casimir Pulaski is part of the Milwaukee Public School system. It is named after Casimir Pulaski, a Polish soldier of the American Revolutionary War. The school had 1600 students during the 2004-2005 school year.
Franklin High School is a public high school in Franklin, Wisconsin. There are 1464 students enrolled as of the 2013-2014 school year. Its mascot is the saber-toothed tiger, and the school colors are black and gold.