Latest matcher run: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 18:08
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
191 candidates found
Language order preference. edit
The following matches are less certain, mostly because the OSM and Wikidata locations are two far apart.
National Heritage List for England number: 1265268
Montagu House at 22 Portman Square was a historic London house. Occupying a site at the northwest corner of the square, in the angle between Gloucester Place and Upper Berkeley Street, it was built for Mrs Elizabeth Montagu, a wealthy widow and patroness of the arts, to the design of the neoclassicist architect James Stuart. Construction began in 1777 and the house was completed in 1781, whereupon it became Mrs Montagu's London residence until her death on 25 August 1800. The house was destroyed by an incendiary bomb in the Blitz of London and the site is now occupied by the Radisson SAS Portman Hotel.
Chesham Place is a street in Belgravia, London UK, running between Belgrave Square and Pont Street. It is home to several embassies and has had many distinguished residents.
The Embassy of Saudi Arabia in London (officially the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia) (Arabic: السفارة السعودية الملكية في لندن) is the diplomatic mission of Saudi Arabia in the United Kingdom. Saudi Arabia also maintains a Defence Attaché’s Office at 26 Queen's Gate, South Kensington, a Diplomatic Office of the Cultural Bureau at 630 Chiswick High Road, Gunnersbury, a Medical Section at 60 Queen Anne Street, Marylebone, a Commercial Section at 15/16 Queen Street, Mayfair, an Islamic Affairs Section at 2nd Floor, Park Lorne, 111 Park Road, Lisson Grove and an Information Section at 18 Seymour Street, Marylebone.
National Heritage List for England number: 1066942
National Heritage List for England number: 1227132
The Royal Philharmonic Society is a British music society, formed in 1813. It was originally formed in London to promote performances of instrumental music there. Many distinguished composers and performers have taken part in its concerts. It is now a membership society, and while it no longer has its own orchestra, it continues a wide-ranging programme of activities which focus on composers and young musicians and aim to engage audiences so that future generations will enjoy a rich and vibrant musical life. Since 1989 it has promoted the annual Royal Philharmonic Society Music Awards for live music-making in the United Kingdom. The RPS is a registered UK charity No. 213693. It is located at 48 Great Marlborough Street in London.
Cardinal Place is a retail and office development in London, near Victoria Station and opposite Westminster Cathedral. The site consists of three buildings covering over a million square feet on Victoria Street next door to Portland House, and was designed by EPR Architects and built by Sir Robert McAlpine.
National Heritage List for England number: 1217828
National Heritage List for England number: 1217952
National Heritage List for England number: 1222104
National Heritage List for England number: 1225066
National Heritage List for England number: 1225069
National Heritage List for England number: 1225070
National Heritage List for England number: 1225199
National Heritage List for England number: 1225250
National Heritage List for England number: 1225251
National Heritage List for England number: 1225253
National Heritage List for England number: 1226112
National Heritage List for England number: 1227160
National Heritage List for England number: 1227423
National Heritage List for England number: 1229544
Clarence Terrace overlooks Regent's Park in Marylebone, City of Westminster, London, England. This terrace is the smallest in the park. The terrace is a Grade I listed building.
Whaddon House is a block of flats in William Mews, Knightsbridge, London, England.
The statue of Paddington Bear at London Paddington station is a bronze sculpture by Marcus Cornish. Erected in 2000, it marks the association between Michael Bond's fictional bear and the station from which his name derives.
EIFA International School, formerly known as L'Ecole Internationale Franco-Anglaise, is an English-French international co-educational nursery, junior and senior independent day school, located in Marylebone, London.
The Light House is a private house in the Notting Hill area of west London that won a 2006 RIBA Award and was also short-listed for the 2006 Manser Medal for Architecture. It was designed by the firm of architects Gianni Botsford with environmental and structural engineering by Arup Group.
The Canal Cafe Theatre is a 60-seat fringe theatre venue in Little Venice, London, specialising in comedy performances.
The Lord's Media Centre, officially known as the J.P. Morgan Media Centre for sponsorship reasons, is a building at Lord's Cricket Ground, London.
The Showroom is a not-for-profit art gallery in Marylebone, London, which displays site-specific works by emerging artists. The gallery presents four shows each year, a schedule that allows artists the time to develop and realise their work on site.
Albemarle Street is a street in Mayfair in central London, off Piccadilly. It has historic associations with Lord Byron, whose publisher John Murray was based here, and Oscar Wilde, a member of the Albemarle Club, where an insult he received led to his suing for libel and to his eventual imprisonment. It is also known for its art galleries and the Brown's Hotel is located at 33 Albemarle Street.
The House of Commons, officially the Honourable the Commons of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Parliament assembled, is the lower house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. Like the upper house, the House of Lords, it meets in the Palace of Westminster. Owing to shortage of space, its office accommodation extends into Portcullis House.
The London College of Fashion is a constituent college of the University of the Arts London, in London, England. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, short courses, study abroad courses and business-training in fashion, make-up, beauty-therapy and lifestyle industries. It is the only college in Britain to specialise in fashion education, research and consultancy. Its patron is Sophie, Countess of Wessex. The current head of college is Frances Corner.
National Heritage List for England number: 1236105
Quinlan Terry's Regent's Park villas are six large detached villas on the north-western edge of London's Regent's Park designed by the English Driehaus Prize winner and New Classical architect Quinlan Terry between 1988 and 2004. Terry designed each house in a different classical style, intended to be representative of the variety of classical architecture, naming them the Veneto Villa, Doric Villa, Corinthian Villa, Ionic Villa, Gothick Villa and the Regency Villa respectively.
Clarence Gate Gardens, also known as Clarence Gate Mansions, are Edwardian, Arts and Crafts and Art-Nouveau-inspired mansion blocks next to Regent's Park in Marylebone, London.
National Heritage List for England number: 1225675
Connaught Square in Bayswater, London, England, was the first square of city houses to be built in its historic estate mentioned. It is named after a royal, the Earl of Connaught who was from 1805 until death in 1834 the second and last Duke of Gloucester and Edinburgh, and who maintained his fringe-of-London house and grounds on the land of this square and Gloucester Square. Its appearance is essentially the same as in the 1820s. Its south-east is 115 metres north of Hyde Park and the same west of Edgware Road. This point is 302 m (991 ft) WNW of Marble Arch, which sits on a very large green roundabout (including sculptures and public fountains) marking the western end of Oxford Street.
National Heritage List for England number: 1265357, 1224311
Lillington Gardens is an estate in the Pimlico area of the City of Westminster, London, constructed in phases between 1961 and 1971 to a plan by Roger Westman and Darbourne & Darke. The estate is now owned and managed by CityWest Homes.
National Heritage List for England number: 1066275
National Heritage List for England number: 1066234
National Heritage List for England number: 1066856
The Brain was a house and techno music venue in Soho, London. It was located on the former premises of the Apollo Club on 11 Wardour Street. The Brain was founded in 1989 by Sean McLusky and Mark 'Wigan' Williams. Several now famous DJs and producers played at the club, including Norman Cook, Orbital, Leftfield, Billy Nasty, Goldie, Moby, Graeme Park, The Shamen, Mixmaster Morris, Ariel, Andrew Weatherall, and A Guy Called Gerald. At the time there was little actual live performance on the techno scene (this would change later with the advent of raves). The Brain encouraged live sets and P.As at a time when only mainstream house music used vocals on tracks.
National Heritage List for England number: 1356966
The Palace of Whitehall (or Palace of White Hall) at Westminster, Middlesex, was the main residence of the English monarchs from 1530 until 1698, when most of its structures, except for Inigo Jones's Banqueting House of 1622, were destroyed by fire. Henry VIII moved the royal residence here after the old royal apartments at the nearby Palace of Westminster were themselves destroyed by fire.
Carlton House was a mansion in London, best known as the town residence of the Prince Regent for several decades from 1783. It faced the south side of Pall Mall, and its gardens abutted St. James's Park in the St James's district of London. The location of the house, now replaced by Carlton House Terrace, was a main reason for the creation of John Nash's ceremonial route from St James's to Regent's Park via Regent Street, Portland Place and Park Square: Lower Regent Street and Waterloo Place were originally laid out to form the approach to its front entrance (illustration, right).
Shepherd Market is a small business-lined precinct featuring two small squares, one with a northern recess in Mayfair, in the West End of London, built up between 1735 and 1746 by Edward Shepherd on the open ground then used for the annual fair from which Mayfair derives; it does so with the east end of Shepherd Street which is also broad-pavemented. It is between Piccadilly and Curzon Street and has a village-like atmosphere. It was associated with upmarket prostitutes from its building up until at least the 1980s. In the 1920s, it hosted leading writers and artists such as Anthony Powell, Michael Arlen and Sophie Fedorovitch. Jeffrey Archer here met Monica Coghlan in the 1980s.
Stanfords is a specialist bookshop of maps and travel books in London, established in 1853 by Edward Stanford. Its collection of maps, globes, and maritime charts is considered the world's largest. It has also supplied cartography for the British Army and for James Bond films.
The Storran Gallery was a fashionable avant-garde art gallery in London in the 1930s. In 1937 it was run by the prominent art critic Eardley Knollys (a friend of Picasso) with Ala Storey and the artist Frank Coombs (1906-1941). The gallery was at 106 Brompton Road London SW3 (just opposite Harrods) but moved to Fitzroy Street and then 316 Euston Road.
The Nosh Bar was a salt beef bar at 42 Great Windmill Street, London, for over forty years, opening in 1944 and finally closing in the late 1980s. It re-opened in 2009 at 39 Great Windmill Street after an absence of almost 20 years, and closed again in September 2010.
Hyde Park Gardens, also known as Hyde Park Terrace consists of two roads running adjacent to the north western corner of Hyde Park, London. Number 1 Hyde Park Gardens runs up to Number 23 with a large private communal garden and then the road separates to allow access to The Ring and into Hyde Park and the neighbouring Kensington Gardens. This section contains the High Commission of Sri Lanka. Numbers 24 to 31 continue on a private gated road also with their own communal gardens buffering them from the busy Bayswater Road. They are amongst the most exclusive properties on the northern side of Hyde Park and date from the early 19th century. Grand white stucco fronted houses now converted into equally grand flats. Access is strictly controlled via 24-hour porterage.
Paddington Street Gardens are two small public gardens located either side of Paddington Street in the Marylebone area of London.
The Star is a pub at 38 St John's Wood Terrace, St John's Wood, in the City of Westminster, London. The pub has been renamed Drunch reopening in May 2017. It was a pub for 200 years before closing in March 2015. The following month Westminster City Council listed it as an asset of community value in order to prevent the property being converted to flats, but this did not prevent the pub being used as a bogus estate agent office. This left only three pubs remaining in the St John's Wood High Street area of John's Wood, with 13 estate agents established.
National Heritage List for England number: 1266518
National Heritage List for England number: 1266537
National Heritage List for England number: 1273616
National Heritage List for England number: 1274669
National Heritage List for England number: 1288748
National Heritage List for England number: 1292491
National Heritage List for England number: 1357085
Victoria Embankment is part of the Thames Embankment, a road and river-walk along the north bank of the River Thames in London. It runs from the Palace of Westminster to Blackfriars Bridge in the City of London.
The Royal Academy of Music in London, England, is the oldest conservatoire in the UK, founded in 1822 by John Fane and Nicolas-Charles Bochsa. It received its Royal Charter in 1830 from King George IV with the support of the first Duke of Wellington. It is one of the leading conservatoires in the UK, rated fourth in the Complete University Guide and third in the Guardian University Guide for 2018. Famous Academy alumni include Sir Simon Rattle, Sir Harrison Birtwistle, Sir Elton John and Annie Lennox.
EDUBase URN: 133861; website: http://www.ram.ac.uk/
The Hippodrome is a building on the corner of Cranbourn Street and Charing Cross Road in the City of Westminster, London. The name was used for many different theatres and music halls, of which the London Hippodrome is one of only a few survivors. Hippodrome is an archaic word referring to places that host horse races and other forms of equestrian entertainment.
National Heritage List for England number: 1066287; website: https://www.hippodromecasino.com/
The Frontline Club is a media club near London's Paddington Station. With a strong emphasis on conflict reporting, it aims to champion independent journalism, provide an effective platform from which to support diversity and professionalism in the media, promote safe practice, and encourage both freedom of the press and freedom of expression worldwide.
Hyde Park Square is a residential, tree-planted, garden square one block north of Hyde Park fronted by classical buildings, many of which are listed and marks a crossover of Lancaster Gate and Connaught Village neighbourhoods of Bayswater, London. It measures (internally) 200 by 500 feet, of which the bulk is the private communal garden – the rest is street-lit, pavemented streets with low railings in front of the houses.
The River Tyburn was a stream (bourn) in London, its main successor sewers emulate its main courses but it resembled the Colne in its county of Middlesex in that it had many distributaries (inland mouths). It ran from South Hampstead, through Marylebone and Soho (St Anne's, Westminster) then ran through St James's parish/district and Green Park to meet the tidal Thames at four sites, grouped into pairs. These pairs were near Whitehall Stairs (east of Downing Street) and by Thorney Street, between Millbank Tower and Thames House. Its much smaller cousin the Tyburn Brook was a tributary of the Westbourne, in turn the next Thames tributary (west, on the north bank).
The Royal School of Mines comprises the departments of Earth Science and Engineering and Materials at Imperial College London. The Centre for Advanced Structural Ceramics and parts of the London Centre for Nanotechnology and Department of Bioengineering are also housed within the building. The school as an organisation no longer exists, having been incorporated into the Faculty of Engineering since 2003. Today the Royal School of Mines refers to both the departments associated with the former school, and the Grade II listed Edwardian building by Sir Aston Webb, which is viewed as a classic of academic architecture. The building and relevant student union still carry the name.
The Archdiocese of Thyateira and Great Britain is an Archdiocese of the Eastern Orthodox Church, part of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople. Its present head is Archbishop Nikitas Loulias. Its jurisdiction covers those Orthodox Christians living in Great Britain, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands. The adherents are largely of Cypriot Greek descent, mainland Greek migrants and their descendants, and more recently native British converts along with a few Poles, Belarusians, and Ukrainians. The former Archbishop Gregorios himself was a Cypriot whose ancestral village of Marathovounos, in the district of Famagusta, is occupied by the Turkish army. The Archdiocese is based at Thyateira House, in the Bayswater district of London.
Handel & Hendrix in London (previously Handel House Museum) is a museum in Mayfair, London, dedicated to the lives and works of the German-born British baroque composer George Frideric Handel and the American rock singer-guitarist Jimi Hendrix, who lived at 25 and 23 Brook Street respectively.
website: https://handelhendrix.org; National Heritage List for England number: 1066382
Cleveland Square is a private and gated garden square in the predominantly classically conserved Bayswater district of the City of Westminster, north of Central London's Hyde Park. The housing is in tall, tree-shaded rows, stuccoed and with pillared porches, with some discreet infilling of other housing behind.
Edgware Road ist der Name zweier separater Stationen der London Underground im Stadtbezirk City of Westminster. Beide liegen in der Travelcard-Tarifzone 1 und sind rund 150 Meter voneinander entfernt; dazwischen liegt die Marylebone Road, eine mehrspurige Schnellstraße. Im Jahr 2014 wurden beide Stationen zusammen von 11,59 Millionen Fahrgästen genutzt.
Warwick Square is a garden square in the Pimlico district of London SW1. Buildings fronting, save for a church, are listed Grade II on the National Heritage List for England. The private gardens at the centre of the square are Grade II listed on the Register of Historic Parks and Gardens.
EDUBase URN: 139600
website: http://www.tbap.org.uk/beachcroft; EDUBase URN: 140806
EDUBase URN: 101125; website: http://www.st-augustines-primary.co.uk/
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is a professional body promoting and enforcing the highest international standards in the valuation, management and development of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure.
website: https://www.rics.org/, https://www.rics.org/fr/, https://www.rics.org/de/, https://www.rics.org/nl/, https://www.rics.org/es/, https://www.rics.org/pt-br/, https://www.rics.org/en-za/, https://www.rics.org/en-hk/, https://www.rics.org/oceania/, https://www.rics.org/en-in/, https://www.rics.org/zh/
The Home Office (HO) is a ministerial department of Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom, responsible for immigration, security and law and order. As such it is responsible for policing in England and Wales, fire and rescue services in England, and visas and immigration and the Security Service (MI5). It is also in charge of government policy on security-related issues such as drugs, counter-terrorism and ID cards. It was formerly responsible for Her Majesty's Prison Service and the National Probation Service, but these have been transferred to the Ministry of Justice. The Cabinet minister responsible for the department is the Home Secretary, currently Priti Patel.
website: http://www.gov.uk/home-office, http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/
Chelsea College of Arts is a constituent college of the University of the Arts London based in London, UK, and is a leading British art and design institution with an international reputation. It offers further and higher education courses in fine art, graphic design, interior design, spatial design and textile design up to PhD level.
The Speakeasy Club, also known as The Speak, was a club situated at 48 Margaret Street, London, England, and served as a late-night meeting place for the music industry from 1966 to June 1978. The club took its name and theme from the speakeasies of the American Prohibition era. The club was owned by David Shamoon, an Iraqi-born entrepreneur, along with Blaises and The Revolution Club.
The Royal Strand Theatre was located in the Strand in the City of Westminster. The theatre was built on the site of a panorama in 1832, and in 1882 was rebuilt by the prolific theatre architect Charles J. Phipps. It was demolished in 1905 to make way for Aldwych tube station.
Oxford Circus is a road junction connecting Oxford Street and Regent Street in the West End of London. It is also the entrance to Oxford Circus tube station.
The Italian Cultural Institute, London (Italian: Istituto Italiano di Cultura) is based at 39 Belgrave Square in Belgravia, London. The institute promotes Italian culture and organises events at its own premises including exhibitions, concerts and meetings. It also supports the learning of Italian language through the set-up of group lessons. It deals with many activities elsewhere in UK. There are a library, an internal café and other facilities available for those who are involved in its activities. Various types of membership are available for individuals and organisations.
Lauderdale Mansions South is a block of 142 apartments in Lauderdale Road, Maida Vale, London W9. Built in 1897, Lauderdale Mansions South was the first of a swathe of mansion flat buildings for the middle classes that spread across central Maida Vale in the 1897–1907 period.
Lisson Gallery is a contemporary art gallery with locations in London and New York, founded by Nicholas Logsdail in 1967. The gallery represents over 50 artists such as Art & Language, Ryan Gander, Carmen Herrera, Richard Long, John Latham, Sol LeWitt, Robert Mangold, Jonathan Monk, Julian Opie, Richard Wentworth, Anish Kapoor, Richard Deacon and Ai Weiwei.
National Heritage List for England number: 1263062
The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is a charity devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. It was founded in 1826.
2 Marsham Street is an office building on Marsham Street in the City of Westminster, London, and has been the headquarters of the Home Office, a department of the British Government, since March 2005. Before this date the Home Office was located at 50 Queen Anne's Gate. It has also housed the headquarters of the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs since 2018.
The Caledonian Club is a private club founded in 1891. It is located at 9 Halkin Street SW1, near Belgrave Square, Belgravia, London.
National Heritage List for England number: 1279271; website: http://www.caledonianclub.com/
Daunt Books is a chain of bookshops in London, founded by James Daunt. It traditionally specialised in travel books. In 2010, it began publishing. Its initial Marylebone branch, opened in 1912, claims to be the first custom-built bookshop in the world.
Devonshire House in Piccadilly, Mayfair, was the London townhouse of the Dukes of Devonshire during the 18th and 19th centuries. Following a fire in 1733 it was rebuilt by William Cavendish, 3rd Duke of Devonshire, in the Palladian style, to designs by William Kent. Completed circa 1740, it stood empty after the First World War and was demolished in 1924.
National Heritage List for England number: 1226498
Grosvenor Road station was a railway station in London located at the north end of Grosvenor Bridge on the approach tracks to Victoria station.
The House of Commons of England was the lower house of the Parliament of England (which incorporated Wales) from its development in the 14th century to the union of England and Scotland in 1707, when it was replaced by the House of Commons of Great Britain. In 1801, with the union of Great Britain and Ireland, that house was in turn replaced by the House of Commons of the United Kingdom.
The House of Commons of Great Britain was the lower house of the Parliament of Great Britain between 1707 and 1801. In 1707, as a result of the Acts of Union of that year, it replaced the House of Commons of England and the third estate of the Parliament of Scotland, as one of the most significant changes brought about by the Union of the kingdoms of England and Scotland into the Kingdom of Great Britain.
National Heritage List for England number: 1236522
National Heritage List for England number: 1263004
London Marriott Hotel Park Lane is a hotel in London, England. It is located at 140 Park Lane and is run by the Marriott Hotels group. The site was once occupied by Somerset House and Camelford House.
Paddington Green is a green space and conservation area in the City of Westminster located off Edgware Road and adjacent to the Westway. It is the oldest part of Paddington and became a separate conservation area in 1988, having previously formed part of Maida Vale conservation area. At one time, the Green was surrounded by large Georgian houses, but now only two remain on the east side of the Green.
Park Crescent is at the north end of Portland Place and south of Marylebone Road in London. The crescent consists of elegant stuccoed terraced houses by the architect John Nash, which form a semicircle. The crescent is part of Nash's and wider town-planning visions of Roman-inspired imperial West End approaches to Regent's Park. It was originally conceived as a circus (circle) to be named Regent's Circus but instead open, green facing rows where chosen to the north, named Park Square, enabling higher floors of all the buildings to have a longer, green northern view.
National Heritage List for England number: 1225959
The Royal Academy of Music Museum (previously known as the York Gate Collections) is a museum of musical instruments and artefacts and research centre of the Royal Academy of Music in London.
The Victoria Embankment Gardens are a series of gardens on the north side of the River Thames between Blackfriars Bridge and Westminster Bridge in London.
National Heritage List for England number: 1000844
The Embassy of Portugal in London is the diplomatic mission of Portugal in the United Kingdom. The embassy is located on Belgrave Square, Belgravia, in two separate buildings, and there is also a Portuguese consulate in Portland Place, Fitzrovia.
website: http://portuguese-embassy.co.uk/en.html, https://www.londres.embaixadaportugal.mne.pt/pt/
Fortress House was a building with its main entrance at 23 Savile Row in London W1, also including 5–9 New Burlington Street. It was built in 1949–50 to a design by Anthony Lloyd, and demolished in 2009.
National Heritage List for England number: 1357147
National Heritage List for England number: 1357151
National Heritage List for England number: 1357174
National Heritage List for England number: 1357192
National Heritage List for England number: 1357194
National Heritage List for England number: 1357202
National Heritage List for England number: 1357203
National Heritage List for England number: 1357204
National Heritage List for England number: 1357219
National Heritage List for England number: 1357238
National Heritage List for England number: 1357259
National Heritage List for England number: 1357260
National Heritage List for England number: 1357262
National Heritage List for England number: 1357263
National Heritage List for England number: 1357293
National Heritage List for England number: 1357307
National Heritage List for England number: 1357309
Westbourne Bridge is a grade II listed road bridge in the City of Westminster, London. It was built some time after 1909 for the Great Western Railway.
National Heritage List for England number: 1357363
National Heritage List for England number: 1360810
National Heritage List for England number: 1222308
National Heritage List for England number: 1239702
National Heritage List for England number: 1247662
National Heritage List for England number: 1209573
National Heritage List for England number: 1209579
National Heritage List for England number: 1209602
National Heritage List for England number: 1209618
National Heritage List for England number: 1209766
National Heritage List for England number: 1209889
National Heritage List for England number: 1209937
National Heritage List for England number: 1209942
The Lancaster Gate Memorial Cross is a grade II listed war memorial in Lancaster Gate, London, commemorating residents of the Metropolitan Borough of Paddington who died fighting in the First World War.
National Heritage List for England number: 1221695
National Heritage List for England number: 1226942
National Heritage List for England number: 1227162
National Heritage List for England number: 1227627
National Heritage List for England number: 1266621
National Heritage List for England number: 1357042
National Heritage List for England number: 1357063
National Heritage List for England number: 1357216
National Heritage List for England number: 1238911
National Heritage List for England number: 1357401
National Heritage List for England number: 1066689
National Heritage List for England number: 1217606
The Rudolf Steiner Theatre is a 220-seat theatre in London which is part of the Rudolf Steiner House. The house operates talks and workshops on philosopher Rudolf Steiner's teachings, plus art events, a bookshop and cafe. Its current home is in Park Road. The venue is considered to be an Off West End theatre.
National Heritage List for England number: 1031567
National Heritage List for England number: 1066240
National Heritage List for England number: 1066241
National Heritage List for England number: 1066242
National Heritage List for England number: 1066298
National Heritage List for England number: 1066299
National Heritage List for England number: 1066300
National Heritage List for England number: 1066301
National Heritage List for England number: 1066322
National Heritage List for England number: 1066323
National Heritage List for England number: 1066333
National Heritage List for England number: 1066334
National Heritage List for England number: 1066408
National Heritage List for England number: 1066409
National Heritage List for England number: 1066410
National Heritage List for England number: 1066411
National Heritage List for England number: 1066412
National Heritage List for England number: 1066413
National Heritage List for England number: 1066428
National Heritage List for England number: 1066447
National Heritage List for England number: 1066448
National Heritage List for England number: 1066468
National Heritage List for England number: 1066472
National Heritage List for England number: 1066507
National Heritage List for England number: 1066508
National Heritage List for England number: 1066509
National Heritage List for England number: 1066511
National Heritage List for England number: 1066995
National Heritage List for England number: 1393501
Paddington is a London Underground station served by the Bakerloo, Circle and District lines. It is located on Praed Street to the south of Paddington mainline station and has entrances from Praed Street and from within the mainline station. On the Bakerloo line the station is between Warwick Avenue and Edgware Road and on the Circle and District lines it is between Bayswater and Edgware Road. It is in London Fare Zone 1.
The Pantheon was a place of public entertainment on the south side of Oxford Street, London, England. It was designed by James Wyatt and opened in 1772. The main rotunda was one of the largest rooms built in England up to that time and had a central dome somewhat reminiscent of the celebrated Pantheon in Rome. It was built as a set of winter assembly rooms and later briefly converted into a theatre. Before being demolished in 1937, it was a bazaar and a wine merchant's show room for over a hundred years. Marks and Spencer's "Oxford Street Pantheon" branch, at 173 Oxford Street now occupies the site.
The IBC Recording Studios (in which IBC stands for International Broadcasting Company) were recording studios located at 35 Portland Place, London, England. In the 1960s and 1970s the studios become internationally famous after being used by some of the biggest recording artists in the world.
The Hempel Hotel was a luxury 5-star hotel in London, England. It was located at 31-35 Craven Hill Gardens to the north of Hyde Park off Bayswater Road. It was a small boutique hotel with Zen inspiration, designed by Anouska Hempel. The design of each of the 40 rooms and 10 apartments centered on minimalistic art and the color white, and it also featured a zen garden.