Latest matcher run: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 07:48
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
6 candidates found (1 with multiple matches)
Language order preference. edit
125th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Ninth Avenue Line. It had three tracks and two island platforms. It opened on September 17, 1879 and closed on June 11, 1940. The next southbound stop was 116th Street for all trains. The next northbound local stop was 130th Street. The next northbound express stop was 145th Street.
155th Street was an elevated railway station in New York City which was in use from 1870 until 1958, serving as the north terminal of the IRT Ninth Avenue Line from its opening until 1918 and then as the southern terminal of a surviving stub portion from 1940 until its closure in 1958. It had two tracks and one island platform.
Frederick Douglass Circle is a traffic circle located at the northwest corner of Central Park at the intersection of Eighth Avenue (Frederick Douglass Boulevard and Central Park West) and 110th Street (Cathedral Parkway and Central Park North) in the New York City borough of Manhattan. The traffic circle is named for the American abolitionist, women’s suffragist, editor, orator, author, statesman and reformer Frederick Douglass.
155th Street (155th Street–Eighth Avenue on some signage) is a local station on the IND Concourse Line of the New York City Subway. It is located at the intersection of the bi-level 155th Street's lower level and Frederick Douglass Boulevard, at the border of Harlem and the Coogan's Bluff section of Washington Heights neighborhoods of Manhattan. It is served by the D train at all times except rush hours in the peak direction and the B during rush hours only.
station code: 220
116th Street is a local station on the IND Eighth Avenue Line of the New York City Subway. Located at the intersection of 116th Street and 8th Avenue in Harlem, Manhattan, it is served by the B on weekdays, the C train at all times except nights, and the A train during late nights only.
station code: 154
116th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Ninth Avenue Line in New York City. It had three tracks and two island platforms. It opened on September 17, 1879 and closed on June 11, 1940. The next southbound local stop was 110th Street. The next southbound express stop was 66th Street. The next northbound stop was 125th Street for all trains.