Latest matcher run: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 07:56
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
34 candidates found (3 with multiple matches)
Language order preference. edit
Barneys New York Inc. is an American luxury department store brand, founded in 1923 in New York City. It introduced major luxury brands including Armani, Azzedine Alaïa, Comme des Garçons, Christian Louboutin, and Ermenegildo Zegna to the US market.
Bloomingdale's Inc. is an American luxury department store chain; it was founded by Joseph B. and Lyman G. Bloomingdale in 1861. It became a division of the Cincinnati-based "Federated Department Stores" in 1930. In 1994 the Macy's department store chain joined the "Federated Department Stores" holding company. In 2007, "Federated Department Stores" was renamed Macy's, Inc. As of November, 2019, there are 38 stores, including 35 full-line stores and 3 home, clearance and specialty stores with the Bloomingdale's nameplate in operation throughout the United States. There are also 17 outlet stores. Its headquarters and flagship store are located at 59th Street and Lexington Avenue in the New York City borough of Manhattan.
72nd Street was a local station on the demolished IRT Second Avenue Line (also known as the "Second Avenue El"). It had three tracks and two side platforms. The next stop to the north was 80th Street. The next stop to the south was 65th Street. The station closed on June 11, 1940. The site is now served by the 72nd Street station of the Second Avenue Subway.
86th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Second Avenue Line (also known as the "Second Avenue El"). It had two levels. The lower level had two tracks and two side platforms, and was served by local trains. The upper level was built as a part of the Dual Contracts and had one track and two side platforms for express trains. The next stop to the north was 92nd Street for local trains and 125th Street for express trains. The next stop to the south was 80th Street for local trains and 57th Street for express trains. The station closed on June 11, 1940. The site is now served by the 86th Street station of the Second Avenue Subway.
The Francis F. Palmer House (also known as the George F. Baker Jr. House) is a mansion located at 75 East 93rd Street in New York City, designed by the architects Delano & Aldrich and constructed for Francis F. Palmer in 1918. The financier George F. Baker, Jr. purchased the house in May 1926, and in October 1927 added No. 69 East 93rd St. to his holdings. Baker engaged Delano & Aldrich to design several additions: an annex on Park Avenue; a ballroom wing; a house for staff at No. 69 (all completed in 1929); and a separate townhouse at No. 67 (completed in 1931). The placement of the original house, the ballroom and the staff quarters forms a small courtyard facing East 93rd Street.
737 Park Avenue is a prewar residential building on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, United States. Initially, the building had more than 100 apartments. The current capacity after renovation is 60 apartments.
NYC Building Identification Number: 1042799
810 Fifth Avenue is a luxury residential housing cooperative on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City.
NYC Building Identification Number: 1040883
The Edward S. Harkness House, located at 1 East 75th Street and Fifth Avenue, is a mansion in the Upper East Side of New York City. It was constructed between 1907 and 1908 for Edward Harkness by James Gamble Rogers, a principal of the firm Hale & Rogers.
Kraushaar Galleries is an art gallery in New York City founded in 1885 by Charles W. Kraushaar, who had previously been with the European art gallery, William Schaus, Sr.
The Katharina Rich Perlow Gallery is an art gallery in New York City that was involved in the New York art market of the 1980s and 1990s.
903 Park Avenue is a 17-story residential building on Park Avenue on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City.
The Union Club of the City of New York (commonly known as the Union Club) is a private social club in New York City that was founded in 1836. The clubhouse is located at 101 East 69th Street on the corner of Park Avenue, in a landmark building designed by Delano & Aldrich that opened on August 28, 1933.