Latest matcher run: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 20:55
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
14 candidates found (7 with multiple matches)
[Filter: only multiple matches]
Language order preference. edit
The Blair Building, also known as the Blair and Company Building, was one of New York City's earliest skyscrapers. It was constructed in 1902–1903. It was located at 24 Broad Street in New York City's Financial District and had a white marble facade. It was built by Andrew J. Robinson Company. The Architectural Record ran an article about it in 1903 titled "A Beaux-Arts Skyscraper". It was demolished in 1955.
Chambers Street – World Trade Center / Park Place (Q2612200) OSM candidate matches multiple Wikidata items [show on map]
station code: 624
Bowling Green is a station on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line of the New York City Subway, located at Broadway and Battery Place (at the Bowling Green), in the Financial District of Manhattan. It is served by the 4 train at all times and the 5 train at all times except late nights.
station code: 414
Brooklyn Bridge – City Hall / Chambers Street (Q2612593) more than one candidate found [show on map]
NRHP reference number: 05000669; station code: 622
Franklin Street was a station on the demolished IRT Sixth Avenue Line in Manhattan, New York City. It was located at Franklin Street and West Broadway, and it had two tracks and two side platforms. There was space for two additional tracks in the station. South of the station there are two additional tracks that served to layup trains.
Park Place was a station on the demolished IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It had 2 tracks and two side platforms. It was served by trains from the IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It closed on December 4, 1938. The next southbound stop was Cortlandt Street for local trains, and Battery Place for express trains. The next northbound stop was Chambers Street for all trains. The Chambers Street – World Trade Center / Park Place station complex can be found within the vicinity of the former elevated railroad station.
The Whitehall Building is a 20-story skyscraper located at 17 Battery Place, across the street from Battery Park in lower Manhattan in New York City.
South Ferry loops (bucles del South Ferry en español) es un par de estaciones subterráneas del Metro de Nueva York en South Ferry, Manhattan que han estado en desuso desde marzo de 2009. Las estaciones, la estación más al sur de Manhattan construida por la Interborough Rapid Transit Company, son dos plataformas laterales en una sección curvada formando los balloon loops; sin embargo, no había transferencias gratis ya que las transferencias se hacían solamente para cada línea. La configuración más reciente consiste en la línea de la Séptima Avenida-Broadway en el bucle exterior de la plataforma, y la línea de la Avenida Lexington en el bucle interior de la plataforma. Ambas estaciones individualmente se llaman South Ferry; el nombre "South Ferry loops" es usado para desmarcarlas de la próxima estación terminal, South Ferry, que es usada por el servicio 1 de la línea de la Séptima Avenida-Broadway.
The Alexander Macomb House (demolished) at 39–41 Broadway in Manhattan served as the second Presidential Mansion. President George Washington occupied it from February 23 to August 30, 1790, during New York City's two-year term as the national capital.