The Yacht Club de France is one of the most important yacht clubs in France.
Avenue Victor-Hugo is an avenue in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. It begins at place Charles de Gaulle (also known as the Étoile) and ends at place Tattegrain (becoming avenue Henri-Martin). It is one of the twelve avenues beginning at the Étoile, and the second longest of the twelve, after the avenue des Champs-Élysées.
Avenue Henri-Martin is an avenue in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, named after the French historian Henri Martin (1810–1883), onetime mayor of the 16th arrondissement.
Rue de la Pompe is a street in Paris, France, which was named after the pump which served water to the castle of Muette. With a length of 1690 metres, Rue de la Pompe is one of the longest streets in the 16th arrondissement. It runs from Avenue Paul Doumer (in the district of Muette) to Avenue Foch (in the district of Porte Dauphine).
Villa Saïd is a cul-de-sac in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, France. It runs for 200 metres from 68, Rue Pergolèse. It is 7,5 metre wide.
The Musée d'Art Dentaire Pierre Fauchard is a museum of dental history located in the 16th arrondissement at the Académie Nationale de Chirurgie Dentaire, 22 Rue Émile Ménier, Paris, France. It is open Wednesday afternoons by appointment. The nearest métro and RER stations are Porte Dauphine, Avenue Foch, and Victor Hugo.
The Musée national des Arts et Traditions Populaires was a museum of the popular arts and traditions of France. It was located at 6, avenue du Mahatma Gandhi, Paris, France, but was permanently closed to the public in 2005. Its collections were transferred to the Musée des Civilisations de l'Europe et de la Méditerranée in Marseilles.
The Boulevard de l'Amiral-Bruix is a boulevard in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. It is named after admiral Étienne Eustache Bruix. It is one of three Boulevards of the Marshals which do not bear the name of a marshal of France. It starts at the avenue de Malakoff and ends at the place du Maréchal-de-Lattre-de-Tassigny, where it leaves the square as the boulevard Lannes (before 1932 it was part of the boulevard Lannes). It is 720 metres (2,360 ft) metres and 40 metres (130 ft) metres wide.