Latest matcher run: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 08:12
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
20 candidates found (10 with multiple matches)
[Filter: only multiple matches]
Language order preference. edit
the Great Western Hospital is a large hospital situated in Swindon, Wiltshire, England, next to junction 15 of the M4 motorway run by the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Badbury is a hamlet of the civil parish of Chiseldon in Wiltshire. It lies approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) to the south of Swindon, very close the M4 motorway.
Coate Water Country Park (Q5138602) search tags: boundary=national_park, landuse=recreation_ground, leisure=common, leisure=nature_reserve, leisure=park, natural=lake, water=lake, water=pond [show on map]
Coate Water (grid reference SU177827) is a country park situated 5 km (3.1 mi) to the southeast of central Swindon, England, near junction 15 of the M4. It takes its name from its main feature, a reservoir originally built to provide water for the Wilts & Berks Canal.
Kingsdown School is a mixed secondary school with academy status in Swindon, Wiltshire, England. In its February 2016 Ofsted report, it was rated 'Requires Improvement'.
It achieved a specialism in Technology.
website: http://www.kingsdownschool.co.uk; EDUBase URN: 137265
Nova Hreod Academy (formerly Hreod Burna Senior High School, Hreod Parkway School and Nova Hreod College) is a mixed secondary school with academy status, located in Swindon, Wiltshire for students aged 11 to 16.
website: http://www.novahreodacademy.org.uk/; EDUBase URN: 140515
Highworth is a market town and civil parish in Wiltshire, England, about 6 miles (10 km) northeast of Swindon town centre. The 2011 Census recorded a population of 8,151. The town is notable for its Queen Anne and Georgian buildings, dating from its pre-eminence in the 18th century.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04001092, E04012667; website: http://www.highworthlink.co.uk/htc/
The Energy Check County Ground is a stadium located near the town centre of Swindon, England, and has been home to Swindon Town Football Club since 1896. The current capacity of 15,728, all-seated, has been at that level since the mid-1990s. A record attendance of 32,000 was set on 15 January 1972, against Arsenal in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. North of the football stadium is Swindon Cricket Club, with their pitch is also named The County Ground which was used for the football club from 1893 till 1896.
Liddington is a village and civil parish near Swindon in Wiltshire, England. The settlement lies southeast of Swindon town, close to junction 15 of the M4 motorway, which is approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) away via the B4192.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04001094
Bishopstone is a village and civil parish in the Swindon unitary authority of Wiltshire, England, about 6 miles (10 km) east of Swindon, and on the county border with Oxfordshire. Since 1934 the parish has included the village of Hinton Parva.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04001085
Wroughton is a large village and civil parish in Wiltshire, England. It is part of the Borough of Swindon and lies along the A4361 road between Swindon and Avebury; the road into Swindon crosses the M4 motorway between junctions 15 and 16. The village is about 2.2 miles (3.5 km) south of Swindon town centre on the edge of the Marlborough Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The town of Marlborough is about 11 miles (18 km) to the south via the B4005 at Chiseldon and the A346 road. The World Heritage Site at Avebury is about 7 miles (11.3 km) to the south.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04001099, E04012673
Chiseldon is a village and civil parish in the borough of Swindon, Wiltshire, England. It takes its name from the Old English cisel dene, or gravel valley, being noted in the Domesday Book as Chiseldene.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04001088, E04012665
Stratton St Margaret is a civil parish in the Borough of Swindon, Wiltshire, England. The parish covers north-eastern suburbs of Swindon including Stratton St Margaret itself along with Upper Stratton, Lower Stratton and Kingsdown. Since May 2015, Nythe has been legally separated from Stratton St. Margaret and now forms its own parish council.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04012419, E04012671
The civil parish of Haydon Wick is a northern suburb of the town of Swindon, Wiltshire, in England. It has a population in excess of 20,000.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04012415, E04012666
Inglesham is a small village and civil parish in the borough of Swindon, Wiltshire, England. The village is just off the A361 road about 1 mile (1.6 km) south-west of Lechlade in Gloucestershire. Most of the population lives in the hamlet of Upper Inglesham, which is on the main road about 1.3 miles (2 km) south of the village.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04001093
South Marston is a village and civil parish in the Borough of Swindon, Wiltshire, England. The village is about 3 miles (5 km) north-east of Swindon.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04012417, E04012669
Stanton Fitzwarren is a village and civil parish 3 miles (4.8 km) northeast of Swindon, England. It is historically in Wiltshire, but is now part of the unitary authority of Swindon.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04001096
The Wilts & Berks Canal is a canal in the historic counties of Wiltshire and Berkshire, England, linking the Kennet and Avon Canal at Semington, near Melksham, to the River Thames at Abingdon. The North Wilts Canal merged with it to become a branch to the Thames and Severn Canal at Latton near Cricklade. Among professional trades boatmen, the canal was nicknamed the Ippey Cut, possibly short for Chippenham.
Broad Blunsdon is a village in the Borough of Swindon, England, about 4 miles (6 km) north of the centre of Swindon. Together with the nearby villages of Blunsdon St Andrew and adjoining Lower Blunsdon, the area is usually known simply as Blunsdon. The hamlet of Broadbush is now contiguous with Broad Blunsdon. The A419 dual carriageway divides the area into Blunsdon St Andrew to the west and Broad Blunsdon to the east.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04012662
The County Ground is a cricket ground in Swindon, Wiltshire. The ground is located to the north of the County Football Ground used by Swindon Town. The ground was established in 1866, when Great Western Railway Swindon played Welsh Wanderers.
Covingham is an urban village and civil parish in Wiltshire, England, now part of the built-up area of the Borough of Swindon. It was developed in the middle 1960s as part of Swindon's eastward expansion towards the A419. The estate is exclusively private housing.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04012609