Latest matcher run: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 08:38
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
79 candidates found (26 with multiple matches)
[Filter: only multiple matches]
Language order preference. edit
The New York City Police Museum (NYCPM) features the history and contributions of the New York City Police Department, established in 1845. The museum is located in Lower Manhattan in New York City, near Wall Street and the South Street Seaport. While one of the museum's primary focuses is a memorial to September 11th, the museum contains a wide range of information on the history of the NYPD. The museum, which grew from a gallery housed at the New York City Police Academy, opened at 26 Broadway at Bowling Green in January 2000 and re-opened in a new location at 100 Old Slip, former home of the First Precinct, in January 2002. In October 2012, Hurricane Sandy caused substantial damage at 100 Old Slip, and the museum reopened on October 24, 2013 at 45 Wall Street. That location closed in 2014 and the museum's future plans are unclear. While there were attempts to move the museum to Pershing Hall, a historic building on Governors Island, to date the museum has only sponsored a few exhibits on the island that is open to the public from May to September.
website: http://www.nycpm.org; NRHP reference number: 82001193
72nd Street was a local station on the demolished IRT Second Avenue Line (also known as the "Second Avenue El"). It had three tracks and two side platforms. The next stop to the north was 80th Street. The next stop to the south was 65th Street. The station closed on June 11, 1940. The site is now served by the 72nd Street station of the Second Avenue Subway.
86th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Second Avenue Line (also known as the "Second Avenue El"). It had two levels. The lower level had two tracks and two side platforms, and was served by local trains. The upper level was built as a part of the Dual Contracts and had one track and two side platforms for express trains. The next stop to the north was 92nd Street for local trains and 125th Street for express trains. The next stop to the south was 80th Street for local trains and 57th Street for express trains. The station closed on June 11, 1940. The site is now served by the 86th Street station of the Second Avenue Subway.
The Whitehall Building is a 20-story apartment building located at 17 Battery Place, across the street from Battery Park in lower Manhattan in New York City.
Bleecker Street / Broadway – Lafayette Street (Q3498651) more than one candidate found [show on map]
station code: 619; NRHP reference number: 04001012
The Manhattan Center is a building in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Built in 1906 and located at 311 West 34th Street, it houses Manhattan Center Studios (home to two recording studios), its Grand Ballroom, and the Hammerstein Ballroom, one of New York City's most renowned performance venues. In 1976, the building was purchased by its current owner, the Unification Church for $3 million.
116th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Ninth Avenue Line in New York City. It had three tracks and two island platforms. It opened on September 17, 1879 and closed on June 11, 1940. The next southbound local stop was 110th Street. The next southbound express stop was 66th Street. The next northbound stop was 125th Street for all trains.
125th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Ninth Avenue Line. It had three tracks and two island platforms. It opened on September 17, 1879 and closed on June 11, 1940. The next southbound stop was 116th Street for all trains. The next northbound local stop was 130th Street. The next northbound express stop was 145th Street.
155th Street was an elevated railway station in New York City which was in use from 1870 until 1958, serving as the north terminal of the IRT Ninth Avenue Line from its opening until 1918 and then as the southern terminal of a surviving stub portion from 1940 until its closure in 1958. It had two tracks and one island platform.
The Mineshaft was a members-only BDSM gay bar and sex club located at 835 Washington Street, at Little West 12th Street, in Manhattan, New York City, in the Meatpacking District, West Village, and Greenwich Village sections.
The Norwegian Seamen's Church in New York (Norwegian: Sjømannskirken i New York ) is a Lutheran church serving Norwegian sailors, residents, and visitors in the greater New York City area. The church is located in 317 East 52nd Street on the east side of Manhattan in New York City. It was once located in Carroll Gardens
Dorrian's Red Hand, also known simply as Dorrian's, is a famed Irish-American bar located at 1616 Second Avenue at East 84th Street, on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City, New York.
The Chester A. Arthur Home was the residence of the 21st President of the United States, Chester A. Arthur (1829–1886), both before and after his four years in Washington D.C. while serving as Vice President and then as President. Located at 123 Lexington Avenue in New York City, Arthur spent most of his adult life living in the residence. While Vice President, Arthur retreated to this house after the July 2, 1881 shooting of President James Garfield. Arthur was in residence here when Garfield died on September 19, and took the presidential oath of office in this building. A commemorative bronze plaque was placed inside the building in 1964 by the Native New Yorkers Historical Society and New York Life Insurance, and the house was designated a National Historic Landmark on January 12, 1965.
NRHP reference number: 66000534
Café Boulud is a French restaurant located at 20 East 76th Street (between Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue), inside the Surrey Hotel, on the Upper East Side in Manhattan, in New York City. It is owned by French celebrity chef and restaurateur Daniel Boulud. Boulud is New York City's longest-tenured four-star chef.
The Alexander Macomb House (demolished) at 39–41 Broadway in Manhattan served as the second Presidential Mansion. President George Washington occupied it from February 23 to August 30, 1790, during New York City's two-year term as the national capital.
Max's Kansas City was a nightclub and restaurant at 213 Park Avenue South in New York City, which became a gathering spot for musicians, poets, artists and politicians in the 1960s and 1970s. It was opened by Mickey Ruskin (1933–1983) in December 1965, and closed in 1981.
The Ariel East and Ariel West are a pair of apartment buildings on either side of Broadway at 99th Street, the tallest buildings on Manhattan's predominantly residential Upper West Side. Ariel East is at 2628 Broadway, and West is at 245 West 99th Street.
The Nicholas Roerich Museum in New York City is dedicated to the works of Nicholas Roerich, a Russian-born artist whose work focused on nature scenes from the Himalayas. The museum is located in a brownstone at 319 West 107th Street on Manhattan's Upper West Side. The museum was originally located in the Master Apartments at 103rd Street and Riverside Drive, which were built especially for Roerich in 1929.
The Lodge Gallery is a contemporary art gallery located in New York City's Lower East Side and is active in the primary market. The gallery is owned and directed by founders Keith Schweitzer and Jason Patrick Voegele.
Mechanics' Hall was a meeting hall and theatre seating 2,500 people located at 472 Broadway in New York City, United States. It had a brown façade. Built by the Mechanics' Society for their monthly meetings in 1847, it was also used for banquets, luncheons, and speeches held by other groups.
Malcolm X and Dr. Betty Shabazz Memorial and Educational Center (Q6742732) OSM candidate matches multiple Wikidata items [show on map]
Franklin Street was a local station on the demolished IRT Ninth Avenue Line. It had three tracks and two side platforms. It was served by trains from the IRT Ninth Avenue Line. It opened on January 21, 1873 and closed on June 11, 1940. The next southbound stop was Warren Street. The next northbound stop was Desbrosses Street.
The Hot Feet Club was a popular nightclub in New York City that operated from 1928 until 1933, approximately.
South Ferry loops (bucles del South Ferry en español) es un par de estaciones subterráneas del Metro de Nueva York en South Ferry, Manhattan que han estado en desuso desde marzo de 2009. Las estaciones, la estación más al sur de Manhattan construida por la Interborough Rapid Transit Company, son dos plataformas laterales en una sección curvada formando los balloon loops; sin embargo, no había transferencias gratis ya que las transferencias se hacían solamente para cada línea. La configuración más reciente consiste en la línea de la Séptima Avenida-Broadway en el bucle exterior de la plataforma, y la línea de la Avenida Lexington en el bucle interior de la plataforma. Ambas estaciones individualmente se llaman South Ferry; el nombre "South Ferry loops" es usado para desmarcarlas de la próxima estación terminal, South Ferry, que es usada por el servicio 1 de la línea de la Séptima Avenida-Broadway.
The Arsenal is a symmetrical brick building with modestly Gothic Revival details, located in Central Park, New York City, centered on 64th Street off Fifth Avenue. Built between 1847 and 1851 as a storehouse for arms and ammunition for the New York State Militia, the building predates the design and construction of Central Park, where only the Blockhouse (1814) is older.
125th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Second Avenue Line. It had three tracks and two island platforms. The next stop to the north was 129th Street for terminating trains and 133rd Street for through trains. The next stop to the south was 121st Street for local trains and 86th Street for express trains. The station closed on June 11, 1940.
125th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Third Avenue Line as part of the extension of the Third Avenue Line north of 67th Street. It opened on December 30, 1878, and had three tracks and two levels. The lower level was built first and had two tracks and two side platforms for local trains. The upper level, built as part of the Dual Contracts, had one track and two side platforms for express trains. Simultaneously during the dual contracts period, IRT also expanded the Lexington Avenue Subway which included a station one block west of the el station. This station closed on May 12, 1955, with the ending of all service on the Third Avenue El south of 149th Street.
The Church of St. Monica, commonly referred to as St. Monica's, is a Roman Catholic parish church in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located at 413 East 79th Street, Manhattan, New York City. The parish was established in 1879.
Casa Italiana Zerilli Marimò (Q5047838) search tags: amenity=arts_centre, amenity=university, building=museum, building=university, historic=museum, shop=art, site=university, tourism=attraction, tourism=gallery, tourism=museum, type=site [show on map]
The 12 rowhouses at 322–344 East 69th Street are located on the south side of that street between First and Second avenues on the Upper East Side of the New York City borough of Manhattan. They are Neo-Grec brownstone structures built around 1879, in two sets designed by different architects.
NRHP reference number: 84002793
The Ottendorfer Public Library and Stuyvesant Polyclinic Hospital are two adjoining historic buildings located at 135 and 137 2nd Avenue in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City.
NRHP reference number: 79001607
Franklin Street was a station on the demolished IRT Sixth Avenue Line in Manhattan, New York City. It was located at Franklin Street and West Broadway, and it had two tracks and two side platforms. There was space for two additional tracks in the station. South of the station there are two additional tracks that served to layup trains.
Park Place was a station on the demolished IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It had 2 tracks and two side platforms. It was served by trains from the IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It closed on December 4, 1938. The next southbound stop was Cortlandt Street for local trains, and Battery Place for express trains. The next northbound stop was Chambers Street for all trains. The Chambers Street – World Trade Center / Park Place station complex can be found within the vicinity of the former elevated railroad station.
29 East 32nd Street (also known as Old Grolier Club or Gilbert Kiamie House) in New York City was originally the Grolier Club building when it was built in 1889. It is now called the Madison and was designated as a landmark in 1970. Its architecture is considered Richardsonian Romanesque.
NRHP reference number: 80002707
NRHP reference number: 06000025
Bleecker Street was a station on the demolished IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It had 2 tracks and two side platforms. It was served by trains from the IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It closed on December 4, 1938. The next southbound stop was Grand Street. The next northbound stop was Eighth Street.
Clinton St. Baking Company & Restaurant (Q5134231) more than one candidate found [show on map]
The Halal Guys is a halal fast casual restaurant franchise that began as a halal cart on the south-east corner of 53rd Street and Sixth Avenue in the borough of Manhattan in New York City. The franchise also has a cart on the south-west corner of the same intersection. New locations, both food cart and storefront, are being added throughout New York (including a storefront on 14th Street and Second Avenue) and around the world.
The Rose Center for Earth and Space is a part of the American Museum of Natural History in New York City. The Center's complete name is The Frederick Phineas and Sandra Priest Rose Center for Earth and Space. The main entrance is located on the northern side of the museum on 81st Street near Central Park West in Manhattan's Upper West Side. Completed in 2000, it includes the new Hayden Planetarium, the original of which was opened in 1935 and closed in 1997. Neil deGrasse Tyson is its first and, to date, only director.
IESE Business School is the graduate business school of the University of Navarra. Founded in 1958 in Barcelona, where its main campus is located,IESE in 1963 formed an alliance with Harvard Business School (HBS) and launched the first two-year MBA program in Europe. IESE is today one of the world’s leading business schools, with campuses in Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, New York and São Paulo.
The Francis F. Palmer House (also known as the George F. Baker Jr. House) is a mansion located at 75 East 93rd Street in New York City, designed by the architects Delano & Aldrich and constructed for Francis F. Palmer in 1918. The financier George F. Baker, Jr. purchased the house in May 1926, and in October 1927 added No. 69 East 93rd St. to his holdings. Baker engaged Delano & Aldrich to design several additions: an annex on Park Avenue; a ballroom wing; a house for staff at No. 69 (completed in 1929); and a separate townhouse at No. 67 (completed in 1931). The placement of the original house, the ballroom and the staff quarters form a small courtyard facing East 93rd Street.
463 West Street is a 13-building complex located on the block between West Street, Washington Street, Bank Street, and Bethune Street in Manhattan, New York. It was originally the home of Bell Telephone Laboratories between 1898 and 1966. For a time, it was the largest industrial research center in the United States. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places and further designated as a National Historic Landmark, as Bell Telephone Laboratories.
NRHP reference number: 75001202
The Hammerstein Ballroom is a 12,000-square-foot (1,100 m2) ballroom located within the Manhattan Center at 311 West 34th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The capacity of the ballroom is dependent on the configuration of the room; it seats 2,500 people for theatrical productions and musical performances, and several thousand for events held within a central ring. The two main balconies – which are unusually close to the ground and gently sloped – seat a total of 1,200.
The Church of St Gregory the Great is a Roman Catholic parish located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City. The parish is part of the Archdiocese of New York. The church building, designed by architect Elliott Lynch, contains the church and parish offices on the ground floor with St. Gregory the Great Parochial School on the next two floors above, the final fourth floor is occupied by the rectory. The address of the church is 144 West 90th Street, New York, New York 10024-1202; the address of the school is 138 West 90th Street, New York, NY 10024.
station code: 306; NRHP reference number: 83001749
Chambers Street – World Trade Center / Park Place (Q2612200) OSM candidate matches multiple Wikidata items [show on map]
station code: 624
Westbeth Artists Housing is a nonprofit housing and commercial complex dedicated to providing affordable living and working space for artists and arts organizations in New York City. Its campus comprises the full city block bounded by West, Bethune, Washington and Bank Streets in the West Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City; the complex is named for two of these streets, West and Bethune.
NRHP reference number: 09001085
Bleecker Street (Lexington Avenue Line) (Q2612992) OSM candidate matches multiple Wikidata items [show on map]
Calle Bleecker es una estación en la línea de la Avenida Lexington del Metro de Nueva York de la A del Interborough Rapid Transit Company. La estación se encuentra localizada en NoHo, Manhattan entre la intersección con la Calle Lafayette y la Calle Bleecker. La estación es servida en varios horarios por diferentes trenes de los servicios y .
NRHP reference number: 4001012
The Ritz Tower is a 42-story luxury residential building located at 465 Park Avenue on the corner of East 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was as built from 1925 to 1927 as an apartment hotel and was designed by Emery Roth and Thomas Hastings for journalist Arthur Brisbane, who was the developer. At the time that it was built it was the tallest residential building in New York City.
Millan House is a historic co-op in Lenox Hill on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City, USA. They co-op is made up of two buildings located at 115 East 67th Street and 116 East 68th Street, with 57 apartments in total. They are connected by "a formal back garden".
St. Ann, The Personal School is a Catholic school in Upper Manhattan. Located in East Harlem at 314 East 110th Street, St. Ann School was founded in 1926. St. Ann serves Pre-kindergarten to 8th Grade. The Principal is Ms. Hope Mueller.
The Lynn Redgrave Theater is an Off-Broadway theater located in New York City, New York, that was previously known as the Bleecker Street Theater and 45 Bleecker Street Theater, the theater name was changed in 2013.