Latest matcher run: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 21:20
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
10 candidates found (3 with multiple matches)
[Filter: only multiple matches]
Language order preference. edit
Burledge Hill (grid reference ST588587) is on the southern edge of the village of Bishop Sutton, Somerset, England. It is the site of a Site of Special Scientific Interest and an univallate Iron Age hill fort.
National Heritage List for England number: 1004526
Crook Peak to Shute Shelve Hill is a 332.2 hectare (820.9 acre) geological and biological Site of Special Scientific Interest near the western end of the Mendip Hills, Somerset. The line of hills runs for approximately 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) from west to east and includes: Crook Peak, Compton Hill, Wavering Down, Cross Plain and Shute Shelve Hill. Most of the site is owned by the National Trust who bought 725 acres (293 ha) in 1985, and much of it has been designated as common land. It was notified as an SSSI by Natural England in 1952.
Rodney Stoke is a small village and civil parish, located at grid reference ST486501, 5 miles north-west of Wells, in the English county of Somerset. The village is on the A371 between Draycott and Westbury-sub-Mendip.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04008581
Shipham (grid reference ST445575) is a village and civil parish in Somerset, England on the western edge of the Mendip Hills near the A38, approximately 15 miles (24 km) south of Bristol. It is in the local government district of Sedgemoor. The parish includes the village of Rowberrow and the hamlet of Star. The parish population, according to the 2011 census, is 1,087.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04008644
Charterhouse, also known as Charterhouse-on-Mendip, is a hamlet in the Mendip Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) in the English county of Somerset. The area between Charterhouse and Cheddar Gorge including Velvet Bottom and Ubley Warren is covered by the Cheddar Complex Site of Special Scientific Interest.
The Church of St Andrew in Compton Bishop, Somerset, England dates from the 13th century, being consecrated by Bishop Jocelin in 1236, with more recent restoration. It is a Grade I listed building.
Charterhouse Roman Town was a town in the Roman province of Britannia. Its site is located just to the west of the village of Charterhouse-on-Mendip in the English county of Somerset.
Compton Bishop is a small village and civil parish, at the western end of the Mendip Hills in the English county of Somerset. It is located close to the historic town of Axbridge. Along with the village of Cross and the hamlets of Rackley and Webbington it forms the parish of Compton Bishop and Cross.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04008621
Chewton Mendip is a village and civil parish in the Mendip District of Somerset, England. It is situated 4 miles (6 km) north of Wells, 16 miles (26 km) south of Bristol on the Mendip Hills and is the source of the River Chew. The parish includes the hamlets of Bathway and Green Ore.
UK Government Statistical Service code: E04008548