Yale High School is a public secondary school in Yale, Oklahoma, United States. It is located at 315 East Chicago Avenue in Yale, Oklahoma and the only high school in Yale Public Schools.
The Arkansas Valley National Bank, constructed in 1902, is a two-story, 30 feet x 90 feet sandstone structure located in Pawnee, Oklahoma. Constructed in a Late Victorian architectural style, it was Pawnee's original bank. When the building opened, the bank occupied the first floor, while a doctor, photographer, and local telephone office occupied the second floor. The bank closed around 1918, and the building has served as various storefronts since.
NRHP reference number: 78002256
The Pawnee Agency and Boarding School District lies east of the city of Pawnee in Pawnee County, Oklahoma. Other names are: Pawnee Indian Agency, Pawnee Indian School and Pawnee Indian Boarding School. The District occupies approximately 29 acres (12 ha) of the Pawnee Tribal Reserve, a 726 acres (294 ha) tract that is owned by the Pawnee tribe. Black Bear Creek divides the District from the town. The Pawnee Agency was established as a post office on May 4, 1876.
NRHP reference number: 00001577
The Corliss Steam Engine on the Pawnee County Fairgrounds in Pawnee, Oklahoma is a Corliss steam engine that was built c. 1912. It and a twin sister engine were originally built for the Blackwell Zinc Co., of Blackwell, Oklahoma. It powered most of the electricity-powered machinery in the 1000-employee zinc smelter plant until the plant closed in 1973.
NRHP reference number: 79002016
The Pawnee Agency Office and Superintendent's House are two of several buildings located in the 29-acre Boarding School Historic District in Pawnee, Oklahoma. Both were awarded National Historic Place status in 1973. The surrounding district was awarded National Historic Place status in 2000.
NRHP reference number: 73001567
The Pawnee Municipal Swimming Pool and Bathhouse were erected by the Federal Emergency Relief Administration (FERA) and the Works Progress Administration (WPA) in the 1930s. The swimming pool, built in 1937, covers three acres. The Bathhouse was constructed in 1939 of native stone. The west side of the bathhouse is one-story and is typical of WPA-built buildings in the state, while the east side is two-story and more elaborate.
NRHP reference number: 03000873
The Pawnee Armory in Pawnee County, Oklahoma, United States, is a single story rectangular building measuring 149 ft (45 m) x 237 ft (72 m). It was built of native stone by the Works Progress Administration. According to the plaque on the building it was completed in 1936, though the application form for the National Historic Places Registration form indicates it was finished in 1937. It originally housed the Oklahoma National Guard. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.
NRHP reference number: 94000486
The Pawnee Bill Ranch, also known as the Blue Hawk Peak Ranch, was the home of Wild West show entertainer, Gordon W. "Pawnee Bill" Lillie. Located in Pawnee, Oklahoma, it is owned and operated by the Oklahoma Historical Society. The Pawnee Bill Ranch consists of 500 of the original 2000 acres, original outbuildings, a fully furnished historic home, a modern museum, and a herd of bison, Longhorn cattle, and horses.
NRHP reference number: 75001571, 14000428