St. Alphonsus Ligouri's Church (Q7586800)

Summary from English Wikipedia (enwiki)

The Church of St. Alphonsus Liguori was a Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located at 308 West Broadway in SoHo, Manhattan, New York City. It was established as a mission of Most Holy Redeemer in 1847, as a church to serve German-speaking Catholics. The church was at 10 Thompson Street (between Canal and Grand Streets), and the cornerstone of the church was laid by New York's Archbishop John Hughes on September 8, 1847. It remained a mission of Most Holy Redeemer until 1866, when it was elevated to parish status. The church was staffed by the Redemptorist Fathers, and its first pastor was Rev. F. Nicholas Jaeckel.

Wikidata location: 40.7220, -74.0043 view on OSM or edit on OSM

matches

login to upload wikidata tags

no matches found

Search criteria from Wikidata

view with query.wikidata.org

place of worship (Q1370598) amenity=place_of_worship
church building (Q16970) religion=christian, building=church
building (Q41176) building=yes, building

Search criteria from categories

Closed churches in New York City amenity=place_of_worship, man_made=tower, disused:amenity=place_of_worship, building=church
Closed churches in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York amenity=place_of_worship, man_made=tower, disused:amenity=place_of_worship, building=church
Demolished churches in New York City amenity=place_of_worship, man_made=tower, disused:amenity=place_of_worship, building=church
Redemptorist churches in the United States amenity=place_of_worship, man_made=tower, disused:amenity=place_of_worship, building=church
Religious organizations established in 1847 building=commercial, landuse=industrial
Religious organizations established in 1866 building=commercial, landuse=industrial
Roman Catholic churches in Manhattan amenity=place_of_worship, man_made=tower, disused:amenity=place_of_worship, building=church