Latest matcher run: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 03:36
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
71 candidates found (24 with multiple matches)
Language order preference. edit
125th Street is an express station on the IND Eighth Avenue Line of the New York City Subway. Located at the intersection of 125th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, it is served by the A and D trains at all times, by the C train at all times except late nights, and by the B train on weekdays.
station code: 153
Chambers Street – World Trade Center / Park Place (Q2612200) OSM candidate matches multiple Wikidata items [show on map]
Chambers Street–World Trade Center/Park Place is a New York City Subway station complex on the IND Eighth Avenue Line and IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line. Located on Church Street between Chambers and Vesey Streets in Lower Manhattan, it is served by the:
station code: 624
116th Street is a local station on the IND Eighth Avenue Line of the New York City Subway. Located at the intersection of 116th Street and 8th Avenue in Harlem, Manhattan, it is served by the B on weekdays, the C train at all times except nights, and the A train during late nights only.
station code: 154
Bleecker Street (Lexington Avenue Line) (Q2612992) OSM candidate matches multiple Wikidata items [show on map]
Calle Bleecker es una estación en la línea de la Avenida Lexington del Metro de Nueva York de la A del Interborough Rapid Transit Company. La estación se encuentra localizada en NoHo, Manhattan entre la intersección con la Calle Lafayette y la Calle Bleecker. La estación es servida en varios horarios por diferentes trenes de los servicios y .
NRHP reference number: 4001012
The Whitehall Building is a 20-story apartment building located at 17 Battery Place, across the street from Battery Park in lower Manhattan in New York City.
125th Street (formerly Manhattan Street), is a local station on the IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line of the New York City Subway. Located at the intersection of 125th Street and Broadway, where Morningside Heights meets Harlem in an area known as Manhattanville, it is served by the 1 train at all times.
NRHP reference number: 83001749; station code: 306
155th Street (155th Street–Eighth Avenue on some signage) is a local station on the IND Concourse Line of the New York City Subway. It is located at the intersection of the bi-level 155th Street's lower level and Frederick Douglass Boulevard, at the border of Harlem and the Coogan's Bluff section of Washington Heights neighborhoods of Manhattan. It is served by the D train at all times except rush hours in the peak direction and the B during rush hours only.
station code: 220
South Ferry loops (bucles del South Ferry en español) es un par de estaciones subterráneas del Metro de Nueva York en South Ferry, Manhattan que han estado en desuso desde marzo de 2009. Las estaciones, la estación más al sur de Manhattan construida por la Interborough Rapid Transit Company, son dos plataformas laterales en una sección curvada formando los balloon loops; sin embargo, no había transferencias gratis ya que las transferencias se hacían solamente para cada línea. La configuración más reciente consiste en la línea de la Séptima Avenida-Broadway en el bucle exterior de la plataforma, y la línea de la Avenida Lexington en el bucle interior de la plataforma. Ambas estaciones individualmente se llaman South Ferry; el nombre "South Ferry loops" es usado para desmarcarlas de la próxima estación terminal, South Ferry, que es usada por el servicio 1 de la línea de la Séptima Avenida-Broadway.
The Rose Center for Earth and Space is a part of the American Museum of Natural History in New York City. The Center's complete name is The Frederick Phineas and Sandra Priest Rose Center for Earth and Space. The main entrance is located on the northern side of the museum on 81st Street near Central Park West in Manhattan's Upper West Side. Completed in 2000, it includes the new Hayden Planetarium, the original of which was opened in 1935 and closed in 1997. Neil deGrasse Tyson is its first and, to date, only director.
463 West Street is a 13-building complex located on the block between West Street, Washington Street, Bank Street, and Bethune Street in Manhattan, New York. It was originally the home of Bell Telephone Laboratories between 1898 and 1966. For a time, it was the largest industrial research center in the United States. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places and further designated as a National Historic Landmark, as Bell Telephone Laboratories.
NRHP reference number: 75001202
Franklin Street is a local station on the IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line of the New York City Subway, located at the intersection of Franklin Street, Varick Street, and West Broadway. It is served by the 1 train at all times, and by the 2 train during late nights.
station code: 326
Frederick Douglass Circle is a traffic circle located at the northwest corner of Central Park at the intersection of Eighth Avenue (Frederick Douglass Boulevard and Central Park West) and 110th Street (Cathedral Parkway and Central Park North) in the New York City borough of Manhattan. The traffic circle is named for the American abolitionist, women’s suffragist, editor, orator, author, statesman and reformer Frederick Douglass.
The Hammerstein Ballroom is a 12,000-square-foot (1,100 m2) ballroom located within the Manhattan Center at 311 West 34th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The capacity of the ballroom is dependent on the configuration of the room; it seats 2,500 people for theatrical productions and musical performances, and several thousand for events held within a central ring. The two main balconies – which are unusually close to the ground and gently sloped – seat a total of 1,200.
Mechanics' Hall was a meeting hall and theatre seating 2,500 people located at 472 Broadway in New York City, United States. It had a brown façade. Built by the Mechanics' Society for their monthly meetings in 1847, it was also used for banquets, luncheons, and speeches held by other groups.
The Norwegian Seamen's Church in New York (Norwegian: Sjømannskirken i New York ) is a Lutheran church serving Norwegian sailors, residents, and visitors in the greater New York City area. The church is located in 317 East 52nd Street on the east side of Manhattan in New York City. It was once located in Carroll Gardens
The Ritz Tower is a 42-story luxury residential building located at 465 Park Avenue on the corner of East 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was as built from 1925 to 1927 as an apartment hotel and was designed by Emery Roth and Thomas Hastings for journalist Arthur Brisbane, who was the developer. At the time that it was built it was the tallest residential building in New York City.
South Ferry was an elevated station at the southern terminal of the IRT Second, Third, Sixth and Ninth Avenue Lines. It was located next to Battery Park at the lower tip of Manhattan, New York City. Two tracks came from the combined Second and Third Avenue Lines, and two from the Sixth and Ninth Avenue Lines, making four tracks at the terminal, with platforms on the outside and between each pair of tracks (no platform in the center).
The William and Anita Newman Library is the main library for the students and faculty of Baruch College, a campus of the City University of New York. It is located within the Information and Technology Building or Newman Library and Technology Center, at 151 East 25th Street in Rose Hill, Manhattan, New York City.
The Hot Feet Club was a popular nightclub in New York City that operated from 1928 until 1933, approximately.
The Lodge Gallery is a contemporary art gallery located in New York City's Lower East Side and is active in the primary market. The gallery is owned and directed by founders Keith Schweitzer and Jason Patrick Voegele.
The Hippodrome Theatre also called the New York Hippodrome, was a theater in New York City from 1905 to 1939, located on Sixth Avenue between West 43rd and West 44th Streets in the Theater District of Midtown Manhattan. It was called the world's largest theatre by its builders and had a seating capacity of 5,300, with a 100x200ft (30x61m) stage. The theatre had state-of-the-art theatrical technology, including a rising glass water tank.
Baruch College (officially the Bernard M. Baruch College) is a public research university in New York City. It is a constituent college of the City University of New York system. Named for financier and statesman Bernard M. Baruch, the college operates undergraduate, masters, and Ph.D. programs through its Zicklin School of Business, the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, and the Marxe School of Public and International Affairs.
The 12 rowhouses at 322–344 East 69th Street are located on the south side of that street between First and Second avenues on the Upper East Side of the New York City borough of Manhattan. They are Neo-Grec brownstone structures built around 1879, in two sets designed by different architects.
NRHP reference number: 84002793
Riverside South is an urban development project in the Lincoln Square neighborhood of the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City. It was originated by six civic associations – The Municipal Art Society, Natural Resources Defense Council, The Parks Council, Regional Plan Association, Riverside Park Fund, and Westpride in partnership with real estate developer Donald Trump. The largely residential complex, located on the site of a former New York Central Railroad yard, includes Trump Place and Riverside Center. The $3 billion project is on 57 acres (23 ha) of land along the Hudson River between 59th Street and 72nd Street.
Clinton St. Baking Company & Restaurant (Q5134231) more than one candidate found [show on map]
The Clinton Street Baking Company & Restaurant (CSBC) is an American bakery and restaurant. It is located at 4 Clinton Street (between East Houston Street and Stanton Street), on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York.
Café Boulud is a French restaurant located at 20 East 76th Street (between Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue), inside the Surrey Hotel, on the Upper East Side in Manhattan, in New York City. It is owned by French celebrity chef and restaurateur Daniel Boulud. Boulud is New York City's longest-tenured four-star chef.
Casa Italiana Zerilli Marimò (Q5047838) search tags: amenity=arts_centre, amenity=university, building=museum, building=university, historic=museum, shop=art, site=university, tourism=attraction, tourism=gallery, tourism=museum, type=site [show on map]
Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimò, located at 24 West 12th Street in Manhattan, is the home of the Department of Italian Studies at New York University.
Malcolm X and Dr. Betty Shabazz Memorial and Educational Center (Q6742732) OSM candidate matches multiple Wikidata items [show on map]
The Church of St Gregory the Great is a Roman Catholic parish located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City. The parish is part of the Archdiocese of New York. The church building, designed by architect Elliott Lynch, contains the church and parish offices on the ground floor with St. Gregory the Great Parochial School on the next two floors above, the final fourth floor is occupied by the rectory. The address of the church is 144 West 90th Street, New York, New York 10024-1202; the address of the school is 138 West 90th Street, New York, NY 10024.
The Francis F. Palmer House (also known as the George F. Baker Jr. House) is a mansion located at 75 East 93rd Street in New York City, designed by the architects Delano & Aldrich and constructed for Francis F. Palmer in 1918. The financier George F. Baker, Jr. purchased the house in May 1926, and in October 1927 added No. 69 East 93rd St. to his holdings. Baker engaged Delano & Aldrich to design several additions: an annex on Park Avenue; a ballroom wing; a house for staff at No. 69 (completed in 1929); and a separate townhouse at No. 67 (completed in 1931). The placement of the original house, the ballroom and the staff quarters form a small courtyard facing East 93rd Street.
Franklin Street was a station on the demolished IRT Sixth Avenue Line in Manhattan, New York City. It was located at Franklin Street and West Broadway, and it had two tracks and two side platforms. There was space for two additional tracks in the station. South of the station there are two additional tracks that served to layup trains.
Ronald McDonald House New York (RMH-NY) is a children's 501(c)(3) charity located at 405 East 73rd Street (between First Avenue and York Avenue), on the Upper East Side in Manhattan in New York City. It provides temporary accommodation for the families of children undergoing treatment for pediatric cancer, and is the only facility in New York City to provide post-transplant suites outside of a hospital.
Max's Kansas City was a nightclub and restaurant at 213 Park Avenue South in New York City, which became a gathering spot for musicians, poets, artists and politicians in the 1960s and 1970s. It was opened by Mickey Ruskin (1933–1983) in December 1965, and closed in 1981.
The Grolier Club is a private club and society of bibliophiles in New York City. Founded in January 1884, it is the oldest existing bibliophilic club in North America. The club is named after Jean Grolier de Servières, Viscount d'Aguisy, Treasurer General of France, whose library was famous; his motto, "Io. Grolierii et amicorum" [of or belonging to Jean Grolier and his friends], suggested his generosity in sharing books. The Club's stated objective is "the literary study of the arts pertaining to the production of books, including the occasional publication of books designed to illustrate, promote and encourage these arts; and the acquisition, furnishing and maintenance of a suitable club building for the safekeeping of its property, wherein meetings, lectures and exhibitions shall take place from time to time ..."
The Mineshaft was a members-only BDSM gay bar and sex club located at 835 Washington Street, at Little West 12th Street, in Manhattan, New York City, in the Meatpacking District, West Village, and Greenwich Village sections.
The Ariel East and Ariel West are a pair of apartment buildings on either side of Broadway at 99th Street, the tallest buildings on Manhattan's predominantly residential Upper West Side. Ariel East is at 2628 Broadway, and West is at 245 West 99th Street.
Franklin Street was a local station on the demolished IRT Ninth Avenue Line. It had three tracks and two side platforms. It was served by trains from the IRT Ninth Avenue Line. It opened on January 21, 1873 and closed on June 11, 1940. The next southbound stop was Warren Street. The next northbound stop was Desbrosses Street.
Westbeth Artists Housing is a nonprofit housing and commercial complex dedicated to providing affordable living and working space for artists and arts organizations in New York City. Its campus comprises the full city block bounded by West, Bethune, Washington and Bank Streets in the West Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City; the complex is named for two of these streets, West and Bethune.
NRHP reference number: 09001085
The Ottendorfer Public Library and Stuyvesant Polyclinic Hospital are two adjoining historic buildings located at 135 and 137 2nd Avenue in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City.
NRHP reference number: 79001607
29 East 32nd Street (also known as Old Grolier Club or Gilbert Kiamie House) in New York City was originally the Grolier Club building when it was built in 1889. It is now called the Madison and was designated as a landmark in 1970. Its architecture is considered Richardsonian Romanesque.
NRHP reference number: 80002707
125th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Ninth Avenue Line. It had three tracks and two island platforms. It opened on September 17, 1879 and closed on June 11, 1940. The next southbound stop was 116th Street for all trains. The next northbound local stop was 130th Street. The next northbound express stop was 145th Street.
The Lynn Redgrave Theater is an Off-Broadway theater located in New York City, New York, that was previously known as the Bleecker Street Theater and 45 Bleecker Street Theater, the theater name was changed in 2013.
Bleecker Street / Broadway – Lafayette Street (Q3498651) more than one candidate found [show on map]
Broadway–Lafayette Street/Bleecker Street is a New York City Subway station complex in the NoHo district of Manhattan on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line and the IND Sixth Avenue Line. It is served by the:
station code: 619; NRHP reference number: 04001012
155th Street was an elevated railway station in New York City which was in use from 1870 until 1958, serving as the north terminal of the IRT Ninth Avenue Line from its opening until 1918 and then as the southern terminal of a surviving stub portion from 1940 until its closure in 1958. It had two tracks and one island platform.
St. Ann, The Personal School is a Catholic school in Upper Manhattan. Located in East Harlem at 314 East 110th Street, St. Ann School was founded in 1926. St. Ann serves Pre-kindergarten to 8th Grade. The Principal is Ms. Hope Mueller.
The Alexander Macomb House (demolished) at 39–41 Broadway in Manhattan served as the second Presidential Mansion. President George Washington occupied it from February 23 to August 30, 1790, during New York City's two-year term as the national capital.
The Church of St. Monica, commonly referred to as St. Monica's, is a Roman Catholic parish church in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located at 413 East 79th Street, Manhattan, New York City. The parish was established in 1879.
The Dyckman-Hillside Substation, also known as Substation 17, is a historic electrical substation located at 127-129 Hillside Avenue between Sickles Street and Nagle Avenue, near the Dyckman Street station of the IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line, in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. It was one of eight substations constructed by the Interborough Rapid Transit Company in 1904-05.
NRHP reference number: 06000025
The Manhattan Center is a building in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Built in 1906 and located at 311 West 34th Street, it houses Manhattan Center Studios (home to two recording studios), its Grand Ballroom, and the Hammerstein Ballroom, one of New York City's most renowned performance venues. In 1976, the building was purchased by its current owner, the Unification Church for $3 million.
116th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Ninth Avenue Line in New York City. It had three tracks and two island platforms. It opened on September 17, 1879 and closed on June 11, 1940. The next southbound local stop was 110th Street. The next southbound express stop was 66th Street. The next northbound stop was 125th Street for all trains.
125th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Second Avenue Line. It had three tracks and two island platforms. The next stop to the north was 129th Street for terminating trains and 133rd Street for through trains. The next stop to the south was 121st Street for local trains and 86th Street for express trains. The station closed on June 11, 1940.
125th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Third Avenue Line as part of the extension of the Third Avenue Line north of 67th Street. It opened on December 30, 1878, and had three tracks and two levels. The lower level was built first and had two tracks and two side platforms for local trains. The upper level, built as part of the Dual Contracts, had one track and two side platforms for express trains. Simultaneously during the dual contracts period, IRT also expanded the Lexington Avenue Subway which included a station one block west of the el station. This station closed on May 12, 1955, with the ending of all service on the Third Avenue El south of 149th Street.
Park Place was a station on the demolished IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It had 2 tracks and two side platforms. It was served by trains from the IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It closed on December 4, 1938. The next southbound stop was Cortlandt Street for local trains, and Battery Place for express trains. The next northbound stop was Chambers Street for all trains. The Chambers Street – World Trade Center / Park Place station complex can be found within the vicinity of the former elevated railroad station.
Bleecker Street was a station on the demolished IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It had 2 tracks and two side platforms. It was served by trains from the IRT Sixth Avenue Line. It closed on December 4, 1938. The next southbound stop was Grand Street. The next northbound stop was Eighth Street.
The Halal Guys is a halal fast casual restaurant franchise that began as a halal cart on the south-east corner of 53rd Street and Sixth Avenue in the borough of Manhattan in New York City. The franchise also has a cart on the south-west corner of the same intersection. New locations, both food cart and storefront, are being added throughout New York (including a storefront on 14th Street and Second Avenue) and around the world.
86th Street was an express station on the demolished IRT Second Avenue Line (also known as the "Second Avenue El"). It had two levels. The lower level had two tracks and two side platforms, and was served by local trains. The upper level was built as a part of the Dual Contracts and had one track and two side platforms for express trains. The next stop to the north was 92nd Street for local trains and 125th Street for express trains. The next stop to the south was 80th Street for local trains and 57th Street for express trains. The station closed on June 11, 1940. The site is now served by the 86th Street station of the Second Avenue Subway.
72nd Street was a local station on the demolished IRT Second Avenue Line (also known as the "Second Avenue El"). It had three tracks and two side platforms. The next stop to the north was 80th Street. The next stop to the south was 65th Street. The station closed on June 11, 1940. The site is now served by the 72nd Street station of the Second Avenue Subway.
IESE Business School is the graduate business school of the University of Navarra. Founded in 1958 in Barcelona, where its main campus is located,IESE in 1963 formed an alliance with Harvard Business School (HBS) and launched the first two-year MBA program in Europe. IESE is today one of the world’s leading business schools, with campuses in Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, New York and São Paulo.