Latest matcher run: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 19:30
Wikidata tags already added to OSM with this tool.
34 candidates found
Language order preference. edit
The following matches are less certain, mostly because the OSM and Wikidata locations are two far apart.
Royal Mint Court is a property on Little Tower Hill in Tower Hill and is in London's East End, close to the City of London financial district.
National Heritage List for England number: 1357516
Canary Wharf is a future railway station in Canary Wharf on the Isle of Dogs in London, England. The station forms an artificial island in the West India Docks (North Dock). The five upper levels of the station are a mixed-use development known as Crossrail Place. It will be on the Abbey Wood branch of the Crossrail route between Whitechapel and Custom House. Construction began in May 2009, and it was expected to start receiving passenger rail services in 2018, but as of February 2020 has not yet begun service. During the project's development the station was named Isle of Dogs, before the current name was adopted. Construction will cost an estimated £500 million to complete.
UK railway station code: CWF
Toynbee Hall is a charitable institution that works to address the causes and impacts of poverty in the East End of London and elsewhere. Established in 1884, it is based in Commercial Street, Spitalfields, and was the first university-affiliated institution of the worldwide Settlement movement—a reformist social agenda that strove to get the rich and poor to live more closely together in an interdependent community. It was founded by Henrietta and Samuel Barnett in the economically depressed East End, and was named in memory of their friend and fellow reformer, Oxford historian Arnold Toynbee, who had died the previous year.
National Heritage List for England number: 1065201; website: http://www.toynbeehall.org.uk/
54 Marsh Wall is a residential/retail planned skyscraper in the Isle of Dogs, London. The building was approved by Tower Hamlets on 19 January 2017. At 140 meters high and containing 216 residential units, the tower will be among a number of similar residential skyscrapers under construction in the Isle of Dogs, including South Quay Plaza and the Landmark Pinnacle. An earlier proposal, submitted in 2014, envisioned 240 residential units involving two twin towers at 39 and 29 stories.
Container City is the name given to two pieces of shipping container architecture on the Leamouth Peninsula. It is principally a means of utilising standard forty-foot equivalent unit shipping containers, at the end of their life, to produce flexible accommodation and offices at low cost.
The Hertford Union Canal or Duckett's Cut is just over 1 mile (1.6 km) long in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets in East London. It connects the Regent's Canal to the Lee Navigation. It was opened in 1830 but quickly proved to be a commercial failure. It was acquired by the Regents Canal Company in 1857, and became part of the Grand Union Canal in 1927.
The Limehouse Link tunnel is a 1.1-mile (1.8 km) long tunnel under Limehouse in East London on the A1203 road. The tunnel links the eastern end of The Highway to Canary Wharf in London Docklands. Built between 1989–1993 at a cost of £293,000,000 it has been calculated as the most expensive road scheme in Britain per mile, working out at £50,500 per foot at 2011 prices. It is the second largest non-estuarial road tunnel in the UK, after the Hindhead Tunnel in Surrey.
EDUBase URN: 100895; website: http://www.bluegatefields-jun.towerhamlets.sch.uk/
Wardian London is a residential-led development under construction on the Isle of Dogs, London from Eco World-Ballymore and designed by architect firm Glenn Howells. The scheme consists of two skyscrapers and was approved by Tower Hamlets council in November 2014. Upon completion, expected to be in 2019, Wardian London will be one of the tallest residential developments in London and the United Kingdom.
Bow was a railway station in Stratford, known on the west bank of the River Lea as Stratford-at-Bow (later just Bow), east London, that was opened in 1850 by the East & West India Docks and Birmingham Junction Railway, which was later renamed the North London Railway (NLR). The station was situated between Old Ford and South Bromley, and was located on the north side of Bow Road, close to the second Bow Road station which was open from 1892 to 1949. A covered footway connected the two stations between 1892 and 1917.
Bishops Square is a large commercial property development in the Spitalfields area of London, England. Previously owned by Hammerson, and later jointly by Hammerson and the Oman Investment Fund, it is now owned by JP Morgan. It has been cited as an example of a privately owned public space in London.
National Heritage List for England number: 1357556
National Heritage List for England number: 1357782
The Citigroup Centre is a building complex in London. It houses Citigroup's EMEA headquarters and is located in Canary Wharf in the city's Docklands. The centre provides 170,000 square metres (1,800,000 sq ft) of floor space across two merged buildings - 33 Canada Square (known as "CGC1") and 25 Canada Square (known as "CGC2"), and houses the bulk of Citi's UK employee base. Together, both buildings form the Citigroup Centre complex.
National Heritage List for England number: 1242119
Bow Road is a closed railway station in Bow, East London, that was opened in 1876 on the Bow Curve branch line by the Great Eastern Railway (GER).
The Spitz was a music venue in the East End of London, at 109 Commercial Street on the edge of the Old Spitalfields Market. The venue was forced to close in 2007 in a dispute about rent.
National Heritage List for England number: 1260013
National Heritage List for England number: 1065290
National Heritage List for England number: 1240506
National Heritage List for England number: 1241081
Stepney Town Hall, formerly St George's Vestry Hall, is a municipal building on Cable Street, Stepney, London. It is a Grade II listed building.
National Heritage List for England number: 1242346
National Heritage List for England number: 1356652
National Heritage List for England number: 1357759
website: http://www.bluegatefieldsinfant.co.uk/; EDUBase URN: 100915
EDUBase URN: 138262; website: http://www.citygatewayap.org.uk
Cereal Killer Cafe is a café situated on Brick Lane in Spitalfields, London that serves branded breakfast cereals. It was the first cereal-themed café in the United Kingdom.
Shadwell was a railway station in the parish of St. George in the East, London, that was opened by the Commercial Railway (later the London and Blackwall Railway). It was situated 50 yards to the east of the current Shadwell DLR station on the Docklands Light Railway, with the former station entrance on Sutton Street (Shadwell DLR's entrance is on Watney Street). The former station was between Cannon Street Road and Stepney (now called Limehouse), and was 1 mile 5 chains (1.7 km) down-line from Fenchurch Street.
National Heritage List for England number: 1065190
Roman Road, (its western section is still locally known as Green Street) is a road in East London, England, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets entirely on the B119 on the B roads network, and lies on the old Roman road in the Roman Empire called the Pye Road running from the capital of the Iceni at Venta Icenorum (near modern Norwich) to Londinium (modern City of London) and today hosts a street market. Beginning in Old Ford at its eastern end, it passes into Globe Town and then enters into Bethnal Green to its western end.
The George and Dragon was a pub at 2-4 Hackney Road, Shoreditch, East London.
National Heritage List for England number: 1065189
Tower of London was a London Underground station in the City of London that closed in 1884, only two years after opening. It was situated near the Tower of London, on a site now occupied by Tower Hill Underground station.